Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10th Planet HQ

Array

School
    Gracie University

10th Planet HQ

I was thinking about comming to L.A. to train with Eddie but I'm not sure If i will like to town. From what I've seen in pictures it looks like new york which i like! i like the up all night towns! is that how la is?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I know someone who can show L.A.'s hottest clubs
    stefan.jpg

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    tom...LOL LMAO.....

Nick: I hope I'm not out of line here, but you don't watch TV? LA is exactly like what you see on TV brother. Its isn't like Texas, where they portray people in Tx to be the cowboy boots wearing, big hat sporting people. No, LA people are the same in real life and on TV.... Besides are you going there to train or sight seeing?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    On the podcast recently, Eddie mentioned how some people didn't like the old Legends neighborhood. Personally, I thought it was really cool. I always felt like I was going over to the "dark side" when I went to the old HQ. The black painted dojo with the weed smoking rock and roll instructor located in the seedy part of town. What could be cooler than that?

I heard the HQ is moving to Hollywood. Fuckin' sell out

Eddie needs to stay "True to the Game"

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I was asking cuz I visit NYC all the time and I love that city and Marcelo. I'm not going to move to a city I don't like to trian with someone who is just as good as the guy im training with now(marcelo). So, yes you were a lil out of line. Im a higher belt rank! Iv won three state tournies so respect you senior ranks Cora.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    I hope you're kidding nick because i will flame you if you were seriously talking to bruce like that

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Nick: sorry to have affended you my friend. You see, the reason why I LOVE this site so much is that ALL the guys are cool and crack up on each other all the time. Its a family setting here. And we usually don't take serious at all when it comes to us having fun, and we do a lot in here. There are many people who have many great accomplishment in here as well, but they really don't go around hanging their trophies on their chest. I was merely putting my 2 cents in since you came in here asking for people OPINION about LA, the place where I used to lived and just recently visited. So whether you like LA or not, a visit to HQ and train with Master Eddie will be worth it. To me, Master Eddie and Marcelo, would be the 2 guys I would like my daughter Cora to copy her game from. I hold no belt of any value, when I teach my daughter, most of my teaching are from Master Eddie. So take it easy and enjoy your stay here..... 10thP4L!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Nick, Bruce wasn't out of line. He was just being sincere.

LA, fortunately, is like New York, with the hustle and bustle of the city life.
    To describe NYC, I'd have to say it's buildings, subways, taxis and people all bunched up into an 8 ounce glass.
    Now, to describe LA, I'd say, empty the glass into a plate, take out the subways and taxis, and add nice weather.

That pretty much sums it up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    td50137_fry-not-sure-if-trolling.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrichmondJJ View Post
    I was asking cuz I visit NYC all the time and I love that city and Marcelo. I'm not going to move to a city I don't like to trian with someone who is just as good as the guy im training with now(marcelo). So, yes you were a lil out of line. Im a higher belt rank! Iv won three state tournies so respect you senior ranks Cora.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I'm sorry! Thanks for the replys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast