CNN Gets Drivers Stoned

After 1.4 grams of weed, I'm not going anywhere either. But I think this proved that a couple of puffs before leaving the house are perfetly fine

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    "Dylan forgot where he was going, and left the track." LOL, for real most of these people know they are to fucked up to drive and wouldn't get behind the wheel. Cones are not indicative to real life because they are small and awkward, if you were to hit a person or pole you would be able to see it up until the point of actual contact, with a cone, not so much.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    LOL was this a goof? Do they really think this proves anything? Anyone with even a basic understanding of statistics knows that a sample size of 3 is garbage and doesn't show us anything. The bottom line is that as long as humans have free will, they are going to have to choose how they go about their life and interact with others. Those who choose to drive to work in the morning after not sleeping all night while sick with the flu are just as dangerous to society as any stoner driving to taco bell. Maybe if we tried to educate rather than regulate, we'd end up with a much better class of people out there on the roads who make responsible choices inherently.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt "Gumby" Glach View Post
    LOL was this a goof? Do they really think this proves anything? Anyone with even a basic understanding of statistics knows that a sample size of 3 is garbage and doesn't show us anything. The bottom line is that as long as humans have free will, they are going to have to choose how they go about their life and interact with others. Those who choose to drive to work in the morning after not sleeping all night while sick with the flu are just as dangerous to society as any stoner driving to taco bell. Maybe if we tried to educate rather than regulate, we'd end up with a much better class of people out there on the roads who make responsible choices inherently.
    Might have to steal this for my next Sociology thesis statement, awesome.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I'd say most of the 80 year olds I see driving slllooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww would fail this test 9 out of ten, totally sober.