Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuf

congrats on the win, I was cheering in my house when he won. Can't believe that no one gave him a chance to win other than some teammates. He looked real good on the ground, good RNC defense for sure. When he got his hooks in and that arm slid around I was yelling thats it thats it, hes done. Wife was looking at me all funny.

Congrats on the Ronda Rousey training session too.

Array

School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    Congrats to kelvin! 10th Planet Yuma making it happen!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thanks for the spoiler guys! My dvr don't capture the show until Friday, I have no idea why, I'm a retard I guess, can't wait to see it! Looks like 10th Planet Yuma is making a HUGE impact with Kelvin, excellent work Brian!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    very true.....but you dont know the real jones, hes been a dick to people since high school.
    Isn't he from near your area Scott?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Jones team doesn't look good. How can u call jones a dick a root for Sonnen? Sonnen is on another level of dickness than jones is. Also do u really think Sonnen will beat jones ? I don't see it happening
    Sonnen puts on an act, he selling the fight between them long before it ever even happens, he is a master promoters and king of fucking minds. In real life, Sonnen is a down to Earth, honest, funny and really humble dude. Did a Wrestling camp where he was assisting in Freshman year, didn't even know who he was back than. He gives a shit about those kids and wants to legitimately see them grow as a fighter, getting to kick Jon Jones ass is just a bonus to him. Jon Jones from what I hear, is an asshole. Covering up arrogance behind his bible speech and false sense humility. At the end of the night the dude still probably goes home, looks in the mirrors and says "Damn, I am the fucking man." He's the Lebron James of MMA, talented and awesome to watch, but soon as he speaks, every ones wishes he would shut the hell up.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Finally watched it. That was awesome

spoiler alert

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Have to appreciate that, "Did I leave the stove on" Shitting his pants look on Bubba. Luke Cummo and Manny Gamburyan were both picked last and made it to the finals on their seasons of the Ultimate Fighter, I always root for the dark horse, I think it brings out their full potential. Big win for Kelvin and 10P!

[/QUOTE]

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Was I the only one who kept picturing Bubba as Edward Norton from American History X?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Jones team doesn't look good. How can u call jones a dick a root for Sonnen? Sonnen is on another level of dickness than jones is. Also do u really think Sonnen will beat jones ? I don't see it happening
    Sonnen may be a dick, but at least he's up front and honest about it. He says things that he knows will alienate people and make him hated, but he's confident enough to take the heat he gets. Jones seems oversensative, so he tries to get everyone to like him. But if you gave me fame and fortune at an early age, i probably wouldnt have done much better

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sonnen is on another level of dickness than jones is.
    Maybe this would give you a better perspective of who Chael is

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast