Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74
  1. #21
    DavidHamp's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Location
    Alma,Mi
    Posts
    677
    Oh god i found a local MI kid with same name on FB thats friends with another bjj guy i know I hope its him cause it soooo fits this kids profile of how hes acting lol

  2. #22
    Kurzy's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    3,601
    This thread is overflowing with lols.

    He's either a kid, or a troll, but either way it's drama time! haha!


    @Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram



  3. #23
    Kurzy's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    3,601
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Oh god i found a local MI kid with same name on FB thats friends with another bjj guy i know I hope its him cause it soooo fits this kids profile of how hes acting lol
    Link it.


    @Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram



  4. #24

    Array

    School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,526
    If he actually shows up to train please video it. I'm sure it would be epic for us to get the opportunity to see a real life Gracie Internet blue belt in action lol. This kid is a chihuahua trying to pick a fight with a pit bull. Got alot of heart but no brains lol

  5. #25
    Sam Sales

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    If he actually shows up to train please video it. I'm sure it would be epic for us to get the opportunity to see a real life Gracie Internet blue belt in action lol. This kid is a chihuahua trying to pick a fight with a pit bull. Got alot of heart but no brains lol
    I suggest you keep it shut Brandon. He knows for a FACT he can choke you out. ;-)

    Fucking 10th planet blue belts, who do they think they are eh Nick? *sarcasm*

    Seriously though Nick, I know you are supposed to be young, like 16 right? Either way, it doesn't matter, whether you are 6 or 65 you don't talk to people like that. Especially not war vet die hard 10p heads like Mr Woolsey over here.
    I know it says you have a 'blue belt' from gracie university but I can tell you right now if you go into a training room with a bunch of guys with the attitude you have displayed so far here, you are in for a really really bad time.
    I am guessing though this is a bad attempt at trolling maybe?
    One thing is for certain though. You owe Brandon and Tyler an apology. :-)

  6. #26
    Just Kadek's Avatar
    Array

    School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    608
    I don't know what kind of weed this 16 years kid smoking I want some man. Me too want to choke Brandon out lol

  7. #27
    DavidHamp's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Location
    Alma,Mi
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Link it.
    Only speculation at this point but based off his post and the way this kid looks with the name being the same i'm gonna go out on a limb and say we have a 78% match here
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Only speculation at this point but based off his post and the way this kid looks with the name being the same i'm gonna go out on a limb and say we have a 78% match here
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Guarantee its him because the page in now unavailable. No chance this is Taylor?

  9. #29

    Array

    School
    Gracie Barra St. Louis/10th Planet Ronin
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    757
    anyone else hear crickets???

  10. #30

    Array

    School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Location
    Marquette MI
    Posts
    1,103
    Does anybody know Rener. I'm sure he would like to see how his program is being represented by this person, if he is for real.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •