Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie University
    But anyways sorry guys! Im not here to talk on forums no more just to get helped with jiu jitsu 10P4L I love all of you like family and im very sorry for being a lil dick. sorry guys. I just wanna be the best I can possibly be in jiu jitsu and I can only get that under 10th planet so please just forgive me so we can all get along

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    A very good reading this thread is... See people can change for the good. Also like a few others, I do want to see if you have any tournament videos. Everyone here knows I love to watch and share videos, because no matter who we are and where we come from, the ONE thing that unite us ALL is our love for JJ. so share please.... and if you want to see ours, just go and find MPREAP on youtube. THank you Bruce

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Eh I don't know if he changed for the good. He made a comment he shouldn't of made and got called out and ganged up on by many members. That's why he is sorry

Array

School
    True... but I'm from an old school, I do give him another chance. Afterall he is a young dog, not an old dog like me. You know they say you can't teach old dog new tricks...but he's young so he still have time to change...

Array

School
    none
    group hug

Array

School
    Gracie University
    It was In school tournaments with a couple other people from different schools and kids who compete at the michigan state open. But If anyone lives in our around michigan come compete with me in the 2013 Michigan open no gi! It would be great to get the 10thp family up there. Hopefully I can compete its $75 but my moms giving me 100 to go to Master Eddies seminar which is 3 days before! But it would be cool to rep 10th with all of you! Anyways if anyone wants to stay in touch add me on here or on twitter https://twitter.com/OVulcaoJiuJitsu ... Also if anyone is interested in starting a hotbox in south east MI im down. Because the official 10 is a hour drive from gardencity, westland, canton, etc. And the other hotboxs are even farther. Well anyways let me know! have a good UFC fight weekend everyone! go rousey! 10p4l

Array

School
    so no videos? dude I have vides of every match cora has in class or in tournaments. Videos help with her training so much. She can see for herself what she is doing right and wrong. We have videos from her very 1st tournament to current date on our youtube channel. I just thought that since you won state a couple of times, that at least one of your family or buddies would have that to watch.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I trained and gottent the better against michigan state open competitors. but i never won michigan open. I lied! I'm sorry! I have video I sent to gracie university on my friends flip cuz he trains with me too. Ill see if he will let me borrow it to up load. WOuld you like me to record myself when I go to michigan open in april my friend? Btw I think its pretty sweet a dad helping their kid with jiu jitsu. I cant wait for my niece to be old enough for me to teach her some stuff. 10p4l

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrichmondJJ View Post
    I trained and gottent the better against michigan state open competitors. but i never won michigan open. I lied! I'm sorry! I have video I sent to gracie university on my friends flip cuz he trains with me too. Ill see if he will let me borrow it to up load. WOuld you like me to record myself when I go to michigan open in april my friend? Btw I think its pretty sweet a dad helping their kid with jiu jitsu. I cant wait for my niece to be old enough for me to teach her some stuff. 10p4l
    Record everything you can. It's always good to have to look back on.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Yes Sir.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast