Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Oh god i found a local MI kid with same name on FB thats friends with another bjj guy i know I hope its him cause it soooo fits this kids profile of how hes acting lol

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    This thread is overflowing with lols.

He's either a kid, or a troll, but either way it's drama time! haha!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Oh god i found a local MI kid with same name on FB thats friends with another bjj guy i know I hope its him cause it soooo fits this kids profile of how hes acting lol
    Link it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    If he actually shows up to train please video it. I'm sure it would be epic for us to get the opportunity to see a real life Gracie Internet blue belt in action lol. This kid is a chihuahua trying to pick a fight with a pit bull. Got alot of heart but no brains lol

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    If he actually shows up to train please video it. I'm sure it would be epic for us to get the opportunity to see a real life Gracie Internet blue belt in action lol. This kid is a chihuahua trying to pick a fight with a pit bull. Got alot of heart but no brains lol
    I suggest you keep it shut Brandon. He knows for a FACT he can choke you out. ;-)

Fucking 10th planet blue belts, who do they think they are eh Nick? *sarcasm*

Seriously though Nick, I know you are supposed to be young, like 16 right? Either way, it doesn't matter, whether you are 6 or 65 you don't talk to people like that. Especially not war vet die hard 10p heads like Mr Woolsey over here.
    I know it says you have a 'blue belt' from gracie university but I can tell you right now if you go into a training room with a bunch of guys with the attitude you have displayed so far here, you are in for a really really bad time.
    I am guessing though this is a bad attempt at trolling maybe?
    One thing is for certain though. You owe Brandon and Tyler an apology. :-)

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    I don't know what kind of weed this 16 years kid smoking I want some man. Me too want to choke Brandon out lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Link it.
    Only speculation at this point but based off his post and the way this kid looks with the name being the same i'm gonna go out on a limb and say we have a 78% match here
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Only speculation at this point but based off his post and the way this kid looks with the name being the same i'm gonna go out on a limb and say we have a 78% match here
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Guarantee its him because the page in now unavailable. No chance this is Taylor?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    anyone else hear crickets???

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Does anybody know Rener. I'm sure he would like to see how his program is being represented by this person, if he is for real.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast