Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

New elements injected into Cora's game

So we are working on new elements into Cora's game. And by everyone's advice. We are working on the 1/4 to mini stomp to lockdown with perfect double underhooks. After that she has plenty of option from there. HOWEVER, of all the MTS that cover the subject matter, I notice that Master Eddie starts off with the Black Mamba all the time and the other guy is sitting down. So what do you guys do if you use this approach against someone who is standing up? I've been searching but can't seem to find an MTS that cover this topic. You want to play the half guard / lockdown game, but the guy is standing up. Do you change it to a De La Riva game instead? Let me see what some of you guys got? Thanks in advance... Bruce

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    When someone stands up in my guard i usually try to get the (tri pod sweep) before they stand all the way up. or the (push sweep) and if they stand up before i can get the sweep. (De La Riva) is good to go too or using (Foot hooks) go into x guard and the (x blast sweep) Eddie shows a different entry to the x blast sweep somewhere in MTS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    You keep 1/4 guard and drag them down like a wild animal or sit up to a single leg takedown. If that doesn't work then DLR and spiral. That should bring them down to the ground where you need them
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    LOL like a wild animal?? well we just got back from the gym and even before I read what you have posted. She did just that. He was a big kid that has about 40 lbs on her and since for the past 2 weeks Cora been putting him in the lockdown, it frustrate him. So tonight, he starts standing up and Cora went straight with the BLack mamba. it was so funny as he was trying to get away by circling around her. THen she snatched one of his leg and hug it like a horny chiuaua. Then she grap the bottom of his Gi and try to drag him down. After some tossing around, he came down and she got him on his knees. She then got the lockdown, and got the perfect underhook. Frustrated with that, he did a flip or a roll over. With the lockdown still on him, he took her with him, lifting her up like a rag doll. I think she end up on top of him with the lockdown still on him.... She's actually getting better with the lockdown and protecting herself with the perfect double underhook. She even tapped out a couple of kids with just the lockdown.. SHe has 3 weeks left to work on it some more before her next tournament. Thank you once again...Bruce

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Watch Jeff Glover videos on how he attacks the foot of a standing opponent for Deep half. Same idea can implemented for 1/4>mini stomp

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    The horny chihuahua, aka, the deep half. Awesome!! Hey Bruce. Yes, Bruce, you may have to check out Greg's suggestion for Jeff Glover and deep half.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Can we rename a move the horney chihuahua

Array

School
    "horney chiuaua"... sounds like something that Master Eddie would have came up with...LOL But can you imagine what it will sound like when I'm screaming that out loud at a kids tournament??? LOL Guys is Jeff Glover video on MTS or youtube?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    It totally makes sense calling it the horny chihuahua. Jeff would probably get a laugh out of it. But Bruce, just look for deep half on YouTube. Many free instructionals on YouTube about it, but the source would be his DVD.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    "horney chiuaua"... sounds like something that Master Eddie would have came up with...LOL But can you imagine what it will sound like when I'm screaming that out loud at a kids tournament??? LOL Guys is Jeff Glover video on MTS or youtube?
    Youtube him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast