Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sorry

Array

School
    Gracie University

sorry

I thought the forum was ot ask questions that what I was trying to do sorry! Sorry for offending anyone

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Its not about the asking questions... Its the threatening of one of our valued members that crossed the line. It was stupid.
    But mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.

Not trying to do a mods job, but you shouldnt be apologising to us... Apologise to Brandon. Check the ego, put this shite behind you and try to be a bit more civil. This is a great family to be a part of, try not to waste it for yourself.
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Is there really a need for 2 new threads with insincere apologies on top of the insincere apology on the main thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Is there really a need for 2 new threads with insincere apologies on top of the insincere apology on the main thread?
    Second that ^

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Why are you guys so mean! I said I was sorry I sent brandon a pm. I dont know what else to do ! everyone makes mistakes! Im sorry im very sorry for also ofeending everyone else!?

Quote Originally Posted by nickrichmondJJ View Post
    Why are you guys so mean! I said I was sorry I sent brandon a pm. I dont know what else to do ! everyone makes mistakes! Im sorry im very sorry for also ofeending everyone else!?
    Dude you need to realise a couple of things

1 dont come in here running your mouth insult senior members and telling people to respect you cause your a senior belt it sends signals whilst getting your " blue belt " you never learnt the one of the most important rules how to be humble

2 your belt

If you went out trained for ages struggled,improved,bled
    ,cried ,trained through injury ,questioned why your doing this to yourself ,etc etc
    then congrates well done but if you ordered a dvd set and did a routine of movements with a willing partner filmed it and sent it in to a website then 4 to 5 working days a fedex man delivers you a box with a certificate and a shiny new gracie university blue belt in it

Then expect to not be taken too seriously ive been training 18 months and still havent gotten a blue belt there are guys out there running hot boxes and teaching people the art of juijitsu for free who are white belts who have trained longer then me

theres a famous royce gracie quote i would like you to think about

“A belt only covers two inches of your ass and the rest you need to back up on your own.”

i personally hope you go away from this have a look at your self find some humility and come back to us with a open mind and a open heart this system is soooo much more then a ground fighting system its a family

And familys will go to war for one another i speak to alot of people from the forum and have made friends with so many interesting people from the system

Its been life changing and i live in the 3 most isolated city on the face of the earth but i will gladly go to war with these guys cause i know they would do the same for me

peace homie hope to see you around
    Last edited by Clinton lawrence; 02-21-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Don't be sorry, be careful. Or in this case, be humble. The thing about Jiu Jitsu, as Joe Rogan said, is that it weeds out the douche bags. If you train "at home," and not at a gym, then you are not being humbled on a daily basis. This is e humbling at it's finest. If you can't take the heat, get outa the kitchen. I'm not telling you to leave, please by all means stay and learn. But don't act like your a badass because there are some seriously good jiu jitsu practitioners on this forum that could smear you across the mat and wouldn't even brag about it. I would strongly suggest still attending the Eddie seminar, it would actually go a long ways into showing you may have some sort of decent character. Also make it to some legit gyms or hotboxes in the near future and get good rolls in, that online ranking crap is bullshit. On a side note, got any tourny footage? By the time you had a blue and being as young as you I'd expect you to have some. If not, get on it. Everyone can talk the talk but that don't mean a damn thing. Get to walkin son

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    Dude you need to realise a couple of things

1 dont come in here running your mouth insult senior members and telling people to respect you cause your a senior belt it sends signals whilst getting your " blue belt " you never learnt the one of the most important rules how to be humble

2 your belt

If you went out trained for ages struggled,improved,bled,cryed ,trained through injurys ,questioned why your doing this to yourself ,etc etc
    then congrates well done but if you ordered a dvd set and did a routine of movements with a willing partner filmed it and sent it in to a website then 4 to 5 working days a fedex man delivers you a box with a certificate and a shiny new gracie university blue belt in it

Then expect to not be taken too seriously ive been training 18 months and still havent gotten a blue belt there are guys out there running hot boxes and teaching people the art of juijitsu for free who are white belts who have trained longer then me

theres a famous royce gracie quote i would like you to think about

“A belt only covers two inches of your ass and the rest you need to back up on your own.”

i personally hope you go away from this have a look at your self find some humility and come back to us with a open mind and a open heart this system ,forum is soooo much more then a ground fighting system its a family and familys will go to war for one another i speak to people and have made friends with so many interesting people from this forum its been life changing and i live in the 3 most isolated city on the face of the earth but i will gladly go to war with these guys cause i know they would do the same for me

peace homie hope to see you around
    +1 Wise words from down unda!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    +1 for Clinton.
    We all have a great deal of respect for one another, if ANYONE is going to insult or/and threaten any of us ESPECIALLY Hotbox or Moon leaders/owners considering how hard they fucking work and how much of their personal time and money goes into growing the rest of us, you know you have gone and fucked up!
    That Gracie University DVD might not have had lessons on being humble but you just got a free lesson on this amazing forum it's up to you how you deal with it and grow as a person!
    Last edited by Jem Havok; 02-21-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Guys Im sorry! please forgive but also I would just like you guys to know that I don't get to have social life every cent that my mom gives me goes to jiu jitsu i dont go out with friends! i pay gracie university, martial arts professional school down the street and I buy Eddies book! I go to many seminars! Im not just training at home by my self I understand I got way to cocky ur right but please dont thik im just a sucky kid I train a lot every second of every day! i try to! please once again forgive me im sorry guys! 10P4L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast