Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry

Array

School
    Tanshin Dojo
    Edgar vs Renato...Dana make it happen...

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Lol sweet shit dude!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrin View Post
    Edgar vs Renato...Dana make it happen...
    It has been discussed, but some guys in black SUV's showed up and demanded all talks halt as having those two in the same room is a threat, not only to National Security, but to the security of our planet.

I wasn't gonna fugg with nature or the CIA so I bailed on that shit.

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    This was taken one rare occasion when Eddie and his twin brother (Edgar) were both at a seminar in Decatur, AL. I've been told that this has only happened once before and it was at a private lesson in Hawaii with BJ Penn.

Edgar is a 12th degree Black Belt under Steven Segal - He has the meanest front kick of anyone I've ever met.

I pray one day I get to meet Edgar That shall become my new life goal.... I wont quit till it happens!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Hawkins View Post
    I pray one day I get to meet Edgar That shall become my new life goal.... I wont quit till it happens!
    You have to be careful what you ask for. Edgar bought and ate every single piece of meat at the Lucky's in Decatur when he was here, and billed it all to Brandon Mccaghren's account.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    You have to be careful what you ask for. Edgar bought and ate every single piece of meat at the Lucky's in Decatur when he was here, and billed it all to Brandon Mccaghren's account.
    He then proceeded to drink every Redbull there as well, then out of spite shit in everyone of their toilets and didn't flush. Decatur hasn't quite been the same place since.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    He then proceeded to drink every Redbull there as well, then out of spite shit in everyone of their toilets and didn't flush. Decatur hasn't quite been the same place since.
    Hahah, I forgot about that. Lucky's actually closed for an entire day while the hazmat crew cleaned up all that shit.
    Man, I had forgotten how much fun those two were.

Master Eddie, do you think we will ever see Edgar again? Maybe in an MTS episode, conspiring with Renato? That would be the most amazing thing ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12