Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Who's ordering the UFC fight this weekend?

Man I can't wait!!! They said that Ronda's fight got more ticket sold than Cain vs JDS. That is crazy!!! I guess it does make sense as there are talk about her EVERYWHERE. ON TV, on the net, off the net, everywhere!!!! We will be witnessing history. But what I've been telling ALL my friends is that Ronda did come and train with Master Eddie, so don't be surprise if she rubber guard that other girl....LOL Been watching her training session videos and OMG!!!! she is just plain amazing. A super female athlete. Those Judo throw, the footwork, the power, etc etc... and needless to say....very pleasing to the eye compare to the other female fighters who has manly features.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm really pumped for the Rhonda fight.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Ronda is the shit I can't wait, and I love how angry she is she's like a femail Nick Diaz. And i love how the media is acting suprised by the interest in this fight & you can tell that so many of them are just "band wagon noobs" and they don't realize that legit MMA fans have been down with femail fights for years. Many strikeforce cards have been saved by woman going to war. while the dude fights were boring as shit

Array

School
    Because of Rhonda, now people who weren't even MMA fans are becoming fans, or at least taking an interest in it. You have to give her all the props for being so main stream. Its like back in the 80's when all the little boys wanting to be "LIKE MIKE". Now the little girls wanting to be "LIKE Rhonda". This is huge. Its not just a fight, its giving hope when hope was lost....ie No more wrestling in Olympic. Now kids like Cora has something else to look forward to.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    What I like most about her is she brings it hard and goes for the kill. Plus me loving jj and her fondness of armbars is a plus

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Oh Hell yea! Ronda all the way! If she takes it to the ground it's hers. But I don't think it would be a good Idea for her to strike with her. But if anyone has money problems and they can't afford the fight go to www.thefirstrow.eu its free streamed pay per view and it is legal. have a good fight weekend guys!!!

Array

School
    Just finished watching the 3rd and final espisode of the UFC 157 preview. CAn't help but notice that Ronda is so much bigger than CArmouche. She's going to throw her around like a rag doll.

Array

School
    Tanshin Dojo
    Rondas boxing is looking really good, looks like she's been training her stand up hard for this one...good luck to both ladies

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    May see some RG ... but expect the beast to put her on her back with slick throws and decimate from the top
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Its gonna be an awesome card! Come on Saturday!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast