Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Kyle

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    I second that!!
    Add a third to it as well

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I believe his murder was a conspiracy. I just don't have enough info on the matter. But seriously, I just can't think of any other reason that a guy like that wouldn't be recognized by Obama. I think they don't want people to know about this so that people don't ask too many questions. Kyle must have been involved with some stuff....or known some stuff and wanted to come clean....something has to give. The situation sounded like a set up. And the way the media nearly ignored this, and the way the president didnt' even acknowledge it....it seems fishy to me.
    Chris Kyle did enough for this country to earn 10 Medal of Honors, the fact that the media and his country turned their back on him for what he contributed is an abomination to what we value in this country. Chris Kyle and I met through a helopad terminal in Iraq when I was there, I asked him what are you guys doing? He replied coldly "None of your fucking business!" After a shocking pause. He told me he was just kidding and they were probably gonna blow some shit up. Three days later the main connecting bridge in downtown Rhamadi was blown to shit in the middle of the night. Just from that brief interaction I could tell the dude was someone who got shit done. It's just fucking sad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    how-media-works-america.jpg

Food for thought.

Array

School
    none
    read more and think deeper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12