Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Kyle

Array

School
    US Army, 10th Planet Ronin

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I got in trouble at my unit when we were ordered to raise the flag half mast for Whitney Houston, I raised that shit back up. Almost got charged for disobeying a direct order. I told my CO the Bodyguard fucking sucked and crack cocaine is not patriotic.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    If you don't know who this is please take a second to look it up and find out.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Fuck dude, I just googled Chris Kyle and read his wikipedia. Tragic story. Never heard anything about it in the UK. Sad sad story.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmma101 View Post
    Fuck dude, I just googled Chris Kyle and read his wikipedia. Tragic story. Never heard anything about it in the UK. Sad sad story.
    What's really sad is I bet you have heard of treyvon Martin and George Zimmerman and not this True Hero. Our country has turned to a shit police state.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    What's really sad is I bet you have heard of treyvon Martin and George Zimmerman and not this True Hero. Our country has turned to a shit police state.
    News is entertainment nowadays bro. Most people would rather hear about Kim Kardashian's latest perfume release than actual world events and stories. Luckily, we have the internet with forums like this one to spread the word on such stories.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I got in trouble at my unit when we were ordered to raise the flag half mast for Whitney Houston, I raised that shit back up. Almost got charged for disobeying a direct order. I told my CO the Bodyguard fucking sucked and crack cocaine is not patriotic.
    FUCKIN' A, DEVIL DOG! One jarhead to another, that is good shit. Semper fi.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmma101 View Post
    Thank you for the kind word, Paul. I'm sure every person on this forum would feel the same way if that was a Royal Marine instead of a Navy Seal. You Brits are about the only ones who have stood by us through these last ten years, and I for one appreciate the hell out of that.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Simcox View Post
    Thank you for the kind word, Paul. I'm sure every person on this forum would feel the same way if that was a Royal Marine instead of a Navy Seal. You Brits are about the only ones who have stood by us through these last ten years, and I for one appreciate the hell out of that.
    I second that!!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    I believe his murder was a conspiracy. I just don't have enough info on the matter. But seriously, I just can't think of any other reason that a guy like that wouldn't be recognized by Obama. I think they don't want people to know about this so that people don't ask too many questions. Kyle must have been involved with some stuff....or known some stuff and wanted to come clean....something has to give. The situation sounded like a set up. And the way the media nearly ignored this, and the way the president didnt' even acknowledge it....it seems fishy to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast