Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    It's crazy how Ronda is the only UFC fighter obsessed with putting their opponents on their back and attacking arms
    Truth!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrichmondJJ View Post
    Sorry if I spoiled it! but you must of heard on ufc or twitter by now who won and ya know if ronda won its by arm bar lmao sorry tho bud.
    We all knew it was gonna happen anyway.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Honestly more fighters need to look at her game plan. She doesn't feel like she needs to prove her self with a striker by standing with them! Like every fighting thinks they need to feel their opponent out with some jabs and shit but just be like ronda if your confident in your wreslting or judo keep your guard up and shoot in or clinch. or pull guard. shes one a the few fighters who wants every fight on the ground and makes it happen. shes a great fighter. But good job master bravo heloing her with the spider web iv seen video of you training with her a couple times!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrichmondJJ View Post
    Honestly more fighters need to look at her game plan. She doesn't feel like she needs to prove her self with a striker by standing with them! Like every fighting thinks they need to feel their opponent out with some jabs and shit but just be like ronda if your confident in your wreslting or judo keep your guard up and shoot in or clinch. or pull guard. shes one a the few fighters who wants every fight on the ground and makes it happen. shes a great fighter. But good job master bravo heloing her with the spider web iv seen video of you training with her a couple times!
    She's a grappler, so it's good to see her going to what she is good at, she finishes (obviously) so it's awesome to watch. Her and guys like Jeff Monson cut the bullshit out and go and grapple and try to finish. The best thing is that when people try to be smart asses and ask "Oh has Eddie trained any world champions?" Yeah, Vinny Mag and fuckin Ronda Rousey. 10P I met Ronda at the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grandprix final, super awesome person and stopped and chatted it up.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Is there a link to the fight online? I wanted to watch it but I had a family function and then later on that night my dog got hit by a car and died and we have been totlaly fucked since.
    I would like to watch this fight online.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

If she keeps improving her standup and her transitions from striking to the clinch, she will be looking at an Anderson Silva-like UFC run.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Is there a link to the fight online? I wanted to watch it but I had a family function and then later on that night my dog got hit by a car and died and we have been totlaly fucked since.
    I would like to watch this fight online.
    Fuck That's super unfortunate man. I'm sorry for your loss,

Go to fightvideomma, they'll have what you need.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Fuck That's super unfortunate man. I'm sorry for your loss,
    Thanks John. We were all extremely close to our doggy. It really hit us hard in a huge way. We are getting a couple little puppies this weekend though, so that should help us through it. Not to derail the thread.

Thanks for that too. I will check it out. Ronda FTW.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Whenever I take the back I usually just transition to spider web, to be honest. People are getting real good at defending that RNC, but there are so many options from spider web it's hard to stop them all!

Array

School
    Finally got around to watching this. Thanks John!

Ronda = Excellence as always.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12