Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Dude is that you in the picture? If so then I have two things to say:

1. Awesome roll with Rafa. It was awesome to watch.

2. During the no-gi leg drag q&a we were making the same faces, haha.

Hope you had fun out there man!
    lol, when I watched the Leg Drag video a couple weeks ago I was watching the faces by the dude in brown also, he looked amazed at everything, than I said, wait a minute, I think that might be Slick Rick from the forum!

Also, Mike Nall is your source for all things Rafa related

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    lol, when I watched the Leg Drag video a couple weeks ago I was watching the faces by the dude in brown also, he looked amazed at everything, than I said, wait a minute, I think that might be Slick Rick from the forum!
    Liquid Rob, it's crazy sometimes when you see guys show crazy techniques.. What seems obvious to them, is like a magic trick to me. It makes me wanna rip my hair out when I see some of these things!!

Hey man, I'm amazed by Rafa also, probably would have had the same faces, he just makes stuff look so easy

That Leg Drag question and answer was awesome, probably better in person though like you got to experience

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    Hey man, I'm amazed by Rafa also, probably would have had the same faces, he just makes stuff look so easy

That Leg Drag question and answer was awesome, probably better in person though like you got to experience
    True. GUI has some great philosophy too, but I've noticed it's Rafa most of the time doing NoGi. What's so great about jits is every school has something to offer to the grand pot of jits. I bet if they came to our schools, they'd be intrigued by our details of twister, rg, lockdown.. I trip when some of em pull semi rg on me. It's cool!!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Holy shit, 4:51 in that OP video is a quick transtion/position switch. Lightning fast.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234