Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Not putting this out there. My bad
    Last edited by Mike Nall; 02-28-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    it sucks that his dad forced him to leave and even said he wouldn't be welcome home if not. " turn your back on your own son " just because he didn't follow your orders like some drill sargent " that's some bitch shit " his son is a grown man and he should support him no matter what he does. it sounds like he cares more about hurting Lloyd Irvin's team then supporting Keenan's decision. unfortunatly they wont find another team that will care that much about Keenans goal especially since those teams already have many Bbelt world champs. And wont support him financially, he'll have to train less and get a job or teach seminars to feed himself. " sounds a tad bit selfish on his dads part"

Sam Sales

LOL who said his dad and family said he wouldn't be welcome home? That sounds like total bullshit. His family have been pretty supportive from everything I have read. Many times I have seen his father and sister say on fb etc 'we don't like your team leader but love you, you are always welcome home' etc etc. He may have used that as an excuse to leave to Lloyd and co, but I think Keenan is a good dude, and realized he needed a way out. However I don't believe that ultimatum was ever made.

Keenan will likely be a huge ambassador for this sport and I am sure he wouldn't want to be associated with all this negativity surrounding TLI in the long run.

After everything that has come out, I would want to be as far away from that environment and Lloyd limp Irvin as possible. A gold medal isn't worth being so closely involved with an attempted rapist. A guy that puts money before morals and being a decent human being.

If you are the type of person that would look past this mess for a medal or a few extra $/£'s, then I really don't know what to say to you. Apart from maybe you should probably join TLI asap. You will fit right in. :-) (not aimed at anyone on here, just saying)
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 02-28-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I hear what you're saying Sam Sales, but:

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    it sucks that his dad forced him to leave and even said he wouldn't be welcome home if not. " turn your back on your own son " just because he didn't follow your orders like some drill sargent " that's some bitch shit " his son is a grown man and he should support him no matter what he does. it sounds like he cares more about hurting Lloyd Irvin's team then supporting Keenan's decision. unfortunatly they wont find another team that will care that much about Keenans goal especially since those teams already have many Bbelt world champs. And wont support him financially, he'll have to train less and get a job or teach seminars to feed himself. " sounds a tad bit selfish on his dads part"
    IF this is true, that is some weak bullshit right there. We wouldn't know the truth unless Keenan came out and stated the truth himself. We will have to wait and see I guess.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I would still like to know if Lioyd Irvin's situation in 89 was an actual gang rape or a "train gone wrong" until then i'm not gonna completly condem the dude because only he and the people that were there truly know what happend ! one things for sure, Lloyd Irvin has recived just as much hate from the old school bjj crew as Eddie Bravo, And they've been waiting for a chance to "burn him at the stake" and now they have the perfect opportunity, I wouldn't be suprised if the Ibjjf didn't ban TLI all together from there competitions. & they probably would ban 10th planet if they had a good reason. they certainly banned the twister when they saw Eddie killing with it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Given the way LI has gone after Tom (private detective, blackmail, threats) it makes sense that he wouldn't want his son there. If someone had a vendetta out against you, would you want your son there?

Also, it has been shown/said many times that Tom was supportive of Keenan and said many times that he makes his own decisions. Tom wanted him out but wasn't forcing him

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by miketubbs View Post
    Given the way LI has gone after Tom (private detective, blackmail, threats) it makes sense that he wouldn't want his son there. If someone had a vendetta out against you, would you want your son there?

Also, it has been shown/said many times that Tom was supportive of Keenan and said many times that he makes his own decisions. Tom wanted him out but wasn't forcing him
    Detectives, Blackmail,Threats ! Damn this shit is like a well written soap opra, I wonder what he would Black mail him with ? sounds like Tom isn't so "squeeky clean" either

Sam Sales

For Lloyd Irvin to be a decent/innocent man basically is like saying Tom Callos, the 1989 gang rape victim, Ryan Hall, Nakapan Phungephorn/beta academy, Wilson Reis, and many many more are involved in a huge conspiracy haha. Many of those were his friends once, not his haters.
    He acts like he has all this money, but he is actually $300,000 in the hole to the IRS. Its all for show. Plastic gangster. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    I would still like to know if Lioyd Irvin's situation in 89 was an actual gang rape or a "train gone wrong" until then i'm not gonna completly condem the dude because only he and the people that were there truly know what happend ! one things for sure, Lloyd Irvin has received just as much hate from the old school bjj crew as Eddie Bravo, And they've been waiting for a chance to "burn him at the stake" and now they have the perfect opportunity, I wouldn't be suprised if the Ibjjf didn't ban TLI all together from there competitions. & they probably would ban 10th planet if they had a good reason. they certainly banned the twister when they saw Eddie killing with it.
    +1

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    For Lloyd Irvin to be a decent/innocent man basically is like saying Tom Callos, the 1989 gang rape victim, Ryan Hall, Nakapan Phungephorn/beta academy, Wilson Reis, and many many more are involved in a huge conspiracy haha. Many of those were his friends once, not his haters.
    He acts like he has all this money, but he is actually $300,000 in the hole to the IRS. Its all for show. Plastic gangster. :-)
    I don't think personal tax records are made public. and none of the above mentioned were there in 89 either. Lioyd should just say what really happend was it a "train or not" until then, the only person i'm going to judge is the dude I see in the mirror.Becaue lord knows, rape is worse than murder in many ways, and to be accused of rape and to acually be innocent is just as horrible. just ask the "Duke Lacross Players" and many other dudes in jail for rape back when there was no DNA testing. And the cops would just lock up the first dude that fit the description & chicks that lied about rape just to get a dude locked up. IE the Duke Lacross situation

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast