Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Even if its a troll, because it would be the best troll ever

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    ^Haha I can agree with that. I remember when it first came up on ATS and it was definitely interesting but when I read it I can't help but picture the fat world of warcraft savant guy from South Park writing it from his mothers basement.

Array

School
    TV & Internet ;)
    Richard Dawkins is a troll imho. It's hard to prove he/she/it don't exist, and it's even harder to prove that he/she/it does exist.
    But the biggest problem isnt if God exists or not, the biggest problem is that we as humans dont give a shit about eachother.
    If you want to belive in a God or follow a religion, that's all good, religions do not promote war, violence and all those bad things.
    Its a big missconception that Religion (i.e Islam) is a terrorist religion and that they promote war and etc. No, its a few bad apples and a few bad "leaders". All religions have had bad "leaders", even the bible, koran and etc says DO NOT FOLLOW ANOTHER MANS WORD, you should read the book yourself and understand it, not throu a preacher.
    I'm not religious myself, but the hunt for religious people is getting redicilous.
    Sorry for my bad English

My favorite conspiracy doc's are "The Money Masters" "Loose Change" and a few others some people have already posted here.
    I really really DISLIKE the Zeitgeist movies, because they act like only they have the answers to whats what.
    And the whole thing with Jesus and the connections... it was all wrong. I really like the Zeitgeist Debunk movies because the tell everything they've gotten wrong.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    The military industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp. A cashless society control grid, constructed in the name of fighting terrorism, was actually built to enslave the American people. Body scanners, sound cannons, citizen spies, staged terror and cameras on every street corner -- it's only the beginning of the New World Order's hellish plan.

K Madden

dont know if there is a free version- but i really like "The Union" on Netflix. About Marijuana- even has Rogan!
    and ive never even smoked weed!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Ahhh guys!
    www.topdocumentaryfilms.com
    Free site with AWESOME documentaries.
    Very much cool UFO stuff and conspiracy stuff as well as much others.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Crop dusting

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Morency View Post
    Crop dusting
    lol chemtrails are not real

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by kza View Post
    lol chemtrails are not real
    Change your name to your real name or ban!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Change your name to your real name or ban!
    those are my initials

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast