Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    sweet now i can watch alex jones documentaries on here lol. Thanks Jason
    No problem. I figured someone should post Alex' films on this thread.

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Without a doubt the HEATH/TULANE study in 1974 is one of my favorites. In short the study supposed proved that Marijuana smoke killed brain cells in subject Monkeys... The facts (More than 6 years later after the scientists were repeatedly ask to reveal their administration method) revealed that the monkeys were actually suffocated to death. IE lack of oxygen, NOT marijuana smoke caused the damage... Read on...

http://www.electricemperor.com/eecdr...5/ECH15_03.HTM

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown

Array

School
    Crossfit 5 Flags
    Steven Greer preaching it. You can't make this shit up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CheckThr.../2/r_dgTcqbKlo

Array

School
    Foundations BJJ Academy, Madison WI
    Eddie- i was watching soem of the videos in the mastering the system series, whats the name of the dude who did the documentary about weed and the government cover up of it? and also, you were talking about alien life and the cover ups there too.. can you drop the names of the documentaries? both issues are a passion for me but i just dont know where or what to look for!

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    Not quite a conspiracy documentary as much as a Conspiracy Music Video. Vinnie Paz and David Icke collabo. Eddie I feel like you might really appreciate this one, let me know what you think.

Array

School
    Home Schooled 10thpjj player

Waco: Rules of Engagement

Waco was one of the several pivotal moments that changed the way I viewed my country, my government and how fragile America and its freedoms truly are. This is one of the best documentaries on Waco, showing the depth of the lies and cover-up the government was willing to go to and showing how the "right" people can do pretty much anything they want, even killing woman and children, and get away with it. - Jim

Waco: Rules of Engagement (Documentary Description)

Waco: The Rules of Engagement, shaking the foundation of democracy, the shocking revelations behind the tragic series of events outside Waco, Texas that killed four federal agents and 76 men, women and children of the Branch Davidian religious sect has finally been exposed.

Winner of an Academy-Award® nomination in light of its incredible discoveries, Waco: The Rules of Engagement brings forth devastating evidence of federal law enforcement gone tragically wrong. It dares to suggest the ATF provoked war with a group whose apocalyptic religious beliefs and rumored manufacturing of illegal weapons made them easy targets for an inevitable abuse of its members’ civil and human rights.

Waco: The Rules of Engagement will change forever the way the world thinks and talks about the tragedy at Waco and, most importantly, it will renew our commitment to the basic precepts of tolerance and freedom upon which American society is built.

Part One (1:09:26):

Part Two (1:06:24):

Bonus Footage of Complete, Unedited 911 Calls (25:24)

Bonus Footage of Complete Infrared Photography (24:17):

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Musick View Post
    Not quite a conspiracy documentary as much as a Conspiracy Music Video. Vinnie Paz and David Icke collabo. Eddie I feel like you might really appreciate this one, let me know what you think.
    man, that's a good fucking song
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    Touches on some serious shit right? I thought you might like that one teach, I got some other killer shit I could hook you up with

Array

School
    Anu Academy

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast