Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

UFC 158 predictions

I really would love to see Diaz smash gsp. I like gsp but he has gotten so boring to watch and doesn't finish points. Diaz comes to fight and love his trash talk. Being realistic I see gsp doing whatever he wants to do and winning decision

Its kind of a Toss up between condit and Hendrix. I think condit will avoid the h bomb by same game plan he had with Diaz and win the decision.

I'm not too interested in the rest of the card but what's everyone's picks?

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Im hoping Daiz and Hendrix.

GSP bores me now.

Hendrix has that crazy knock out power but we haven't seen much of his wrestling and and ground game which is weird because he is a super good wrestler and trains with Marcelo. I wanna see the fight go the distance so we can see more of his full game.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Main event seems like a 50/50 would love to see Diaz do it! Hope Hendricks gets past Condit would love to see Hendricks vs. Gsp or Diaz.

Nick said it best when he said that the only way that GSP will be able to beat him is if you hold on or runs away.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Rooting for Diaz but I'm sure it'll be the same old GSP recipe. Kind of a Nate Diaz/Benson Henderson copy.
    I like both Condit and Hendricks but I want to see Johny land that overhand left again and get the title shot he has already deserved. I don't think the game plan Condit used against Diaz will work against Hendricks honestly. I think Condit will try the same game plan but I don't think it will work the same.
    Ellenberger, Ring, Ricci, Cote, Miller, Story, Dillashaw
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Nick said it best when he said that the only way that GSP will be able to beat him is if you hold on or runs away.
    Exactly what Im picturing. Just jab him up like he did to Shields and Koscheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    Im hoping Daiz and Hendrix.

GSP bores me now.

Hendrix has that crazy knock out power but we haven't seen much of his wrestling and and ground game which is weird because he is a super good wrestler and trains with Marcelo. I wanna see the fight go the distance so we can see more of his full game.
    Does he train with Marcelo or has he just trained with Marcelo in the past? Ive only see the one video
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Strange that people have become so bored with GSP.

Do you think Dana will ever cut him for being boring to watch though? Hmmm

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Exactly what Im picturing. Just jab him up like he did to Shields and Koscheck.

Does he train with Marcelo or has he just trained with Marcelo in the past? Ive only see the one video
    I think he trains with Marcelo but I might be wrong a month ago Marcelo released a bunch of videos on his website of Hendrix teaching his guys proper wrestling stances and drills and there are a bunch of sparing videos of them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ogg View Post
    Strange that people have become so bored with GSP.

Do you think Dana will ever cut him for being boring to watch though? Hmmm
    I only think a few of his fights have been boring and thats been against Shields and Koscheck mostly. I have a feeling GSP will take the fight to the mat once but he'll be so threatened he wont do it again.
    GSP sells too many tickets to get cut
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I only think a few of his fights have been boring and thats been against Shields and Koscheck mostly. I have a feeling GSP will take the fight to the mat once but he'll be so threatened he wont do it again.
    GSP sells too many tickets to get cut
    You mean "wolf tickets"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast