Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    If they are judo players just sit down and scoot up. Don't hold competition on a pedastool. Have fun and do you!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    If it's a jiu jitsu tournament and there is mostly Judo guys I don't see how they have an advantage. Is your guard strong? If so pull guard then submit/sweep. If not, well just work what you know and all will end well. The worst thing that can happen is you loose and really get focused on how you messed up and what you need to work on. Just get in as many divisions as you can and stay tight.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    After seeing my daughter get toss around everyday by a Judo kid who out weights her about 40 lbs. We now take his Judo out of the picture by having her do the BLACK Mamba, mini stomp all the way to lockdown. No more Judo throws...

Array

School
    Mat Monkey Martial Arts & Fitness
    I intend to have fun if it wasn't fun I wouldnt continue to train, the tips are a big help all in all its a no points submission only tournament so pulling guard was my option if all else fails! My guard is tight and my lockdown has come a long way as well as my rubberguard so with that said training continues and we will see how it goes when day comes!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Sweep the leg.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gould View Post
    If they are judo players just sit down and scoot up. Don't hold competition on a pedastool. Have fun and do you!!!
    So you have found our kryptonite, well played sir. But that is one element of Judo only

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Just have fun. Either you win or you learn

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Look man, this is your shot. Your own, your gyms, and instructors pride and reputation is as stake here. Everything is riding on it. I mean, if you loose, your wife will probably leave you, your teammates will lose all respect for you, and suicide is one your top 3 options.

Don't blow it. Everyone will laugh at you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Look man, this is your shot. Your own, your gyms, and instructors pride and reputation is as stake here. Everything is riding on it. I mean, if you loose, your wife will probably leave you, your teammates will lose all respect for you, and suicide is one your top 3 options.

Don't blow it. Everyone will laugh at you.
    Might as well throw in your dog won't listen to you anymore as well. Encouragement right there. If you ain't first your last.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12