Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    I blew up the 10P flow chart diagram from the book to 12' x 8' and have it on the wall, under it I have 10) 2'x3' posterboards I had Office Depot make for me listing techniques and a quick description of the technique that I wrote. I also found another 1oth P flow chart on the internet and blew it up to 6' x 6' and put it on another wall, this really help the newer students understand the position and their options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    I am in the process of putting move lists on my walls of my gym .

All the judo gyms I went to have it, so far I have up around 6-10 escapes from mount, side, judo side, twister side north south, back and like 10 variations of hook sweeps and warm up series.

Next is sweeps from lockdown and subs from rubber guard truck and spiderweb

My theory is you dont know how much you dont know but with a list people can come up and ask about specific moves or google them.

Its kinda like a cheat sheet.

Array

School
    I blew up the 10P flow chart diagram from the book to 12' x 8' and have it on the wall, under it I have 10) 2'x3' posterboards I had Office Depot make for me listing techniques and a quick description of the technique that I wrote. I also found another 1oth P flow chart on the internet and blew it up to 6' x 6' and put it on another wall, this really help the newer students understand the position and their options.

All the judo gyms I went to have it, so far I have up around 6-10 escapes from mount, side, judo side, twister side north south, back and like 10 variations of hook sweeps and warm up series.

My theory is you dont know how much you dont know but with a list people can come up and ask about specific moves or google them.

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    Hey Jamze, did you ever blow up that chart diagram and put it on your wall? lol

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast