Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happened to the North Carolina location?

I don't see it listed in the locations. It was (is?) the closest location for me to train.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    They are no longer a affiliate
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Allentown it is then....

Array

School
    none
    damn. that musta just happened lately cause i've been looking at that before as their isn't a school around virgina except for that. that's a huge hole on the east coast. we need a hotbox or something up here in virgina as well. Alexandria would be a great spot cause its the most densely populated area in va and we got all these wealthy government worker drones flush with plenty of cash inhabiting the northern va area. much as i want to keep the 10p system as my own secret, i need to learn the details from practiced professionals. is this a money thing (costs of running the spot became too much?) or were there personnel issues or something cause i don't see that anyone can complain too much about 10p's effectiveness seeing as how nibiru heads are bodying fools on the mats. perhaps it's too personal to be gone into but i am curious.

I'm not that curious. If they're not a moon, then the point is moot. I'm just going to try to get a hotbox going down here in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. Like you said, there's a HUGE hole here in the mid-Atlantic region/East Coast.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorV View Post
    I'm not that curious. If they're not a moon, then the point is moot. I'm just going to try to get a hotbox going down here in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. Like you said, there's a HUGE hole here in the mid-Atlantic region/East Coast.
    Dooooo iiiiiittttttt
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    none
    if you do i might come visit. nobody up north of you seems to have put the credentials together or had the will.

Right now there's only three of us. A., J., and myself. A. wrestled in high school. Last time I wrestled was with the cap on the Mt. Dew earlier today. J. has never done any kind of martial art. A. wants to compete. I know I need to but I don't think there's a geriatric division, is there? J. just wants to get back into shape. A. and I are both in college and we're talking about going up to Allentown after finals every semester. J. wants to think about it.

There are three other guys I would love to have join in because they would bring in a wealth of knowledge. Q., F., and T.
    F. and T. have a wealth of muay thai experience. T. is an amatuer fighter. He transferred to ODU. He has a purple belt in bjj and is trying to become a certified kru.

F. should have belts in muay thai and bjj but doesn't because he hasn't had the money for "formal" training. He has also wrestled. His family has a strong escrima background.

Q. is a second degree black belt in TKD but he left for about the same reasons as Joe Rogan. He's also a very good boxer. He has a blue belt in judo. Last I talked to him, he was getting ready to test for brown.

As for me...I've bounced around a lot. Wing Chun, escrima, silat, jkd, judo, krav maga, hapkido, muay thai, kenpo, wrestling, jjj, boxing, tkd, aikido, and karate.

I can cover the very basics for my friends, but if I could get those three to join, we'd be well on our way to starting a good gym or our own team.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    We would be happy to have you guys come through

ig and twitter @jm10p

We're broke ass college students. I'm going to try to figure out how to come up there after finals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast