Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Cody's Guillotine, Wow !!!???

Are you guys thinking what i'm thinking ? I gotta steal that guillotine, that kid has a guillotine from hell, and hes putting people out in 3 seconds flat, from ' half guard ' i don't know what he calls it, but i know hes a fishermen so my suggestion is the ' fish hook ' Cody if you read this whats the name of that shit ? either way i gotta steal it

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Someone mentioned he uses denny's grip from his "10 finger guillotine", but i cant vouch for that being accurate.

It looks like a 10 finger, but he just puts his hands in a different place to maximize his grip... at least thats how I see it.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    its not the same grip and he calls it the mckenzotine. spelling is his last name with guillotine.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    It's sad that some people just don't know the defenses, guillotine is one of the easiest holds to get out of.

Array

School
    Chungs Academy -Judo/TKD
    I think that was one of Conner 'the Machine's coaches. I have to say that I was turned off by his attitude almost right away. He seemed arrogant and cocky. When Dave Camarillo was saying "watch out when you shoot, you'd better RESPECT that guillotine"... you could see in Marc's eyes that there was contempt more than anything. It was more than satisfying to see him go down so quickly (without knowing to try for the Von Flu!).

Conner -you should totally be HIS coach! His philosophy-mindset-and-humility coach. The attitude that you and your Dad show here on the forum are about 10,000% more impressive than this guy. When I heard about your connection to him originally, I was psyched to watch him on the show. Now? -Good riddance.

Array

School
    Tim Burrill Jiu Jitsu
    yeah marc stevens bummed me out. so cocky and arrogant,he might not act like that when not in front of cameras but i was so syked to see him go to sleep. the look on kos' face. PRICELESS

On the UG someone suggested calling it "the deadliest catch".. because he used to be a commercial crab fisherman in alaska. Thought it was worth sharing.

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    I believe it is Einstein's guillotine variation that he shows in 10th Planet All-Stars. Rather than a standard guillotine grip, his hand is turned up and is pushing on the hand of the choking arm. Much tighter squeeze.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I'm sure eddie's all over it, look for the mckenzieotine in the 10thplanet system.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast