Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I sent them a SCATHING email. Not that they will give a crap. It's obvious they don't care about what their Martial Arts consumer base is thinking.
    They are fooling themselves if they think that they are not losing business on their paleo line of books though, (which is what they seem to be heavily invested in) because a lot of martial artists purchase books on Paleo/dietary/exercise, etc.
    They won't see another red cent from me.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Maybe this was all a conspiracy so Eddie could edit in Muddy Waters.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    Maybe this was all a conspiracy so Eddie could edit in Muddy Waters.
    Hmmmmm

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Advanced Rubber Guard is to jiu-jitsu what the "Detox" album is to rap: an urban legend, "I'll believe it when I see it" type of phenomenon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Powers View Post
    Advanced Rubber Guard is to jiu-jitsu what the "Detox" album is to rap: an urban legend, "I'll believe it when I see it" type of phenomenon.
    Deltron Event II. One song was released and now its set for October. Pushed back since 2004!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    it was mentioned in another thread. VB is moving away from publishing martial art instructional books and it looks like they have already stopped publishing mastering the rubber guard 1. there could be somthing coming out but i reckon there will need to be another publishing company before its out.

cant complain too much though, atleast we have MTS

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    I ordered it last year and got the dates changed from Amazon several timesand then they just cancelled my order....

Array

School
    KJJ
    It's unfortunately pretty common on Amazon. They'll list a pre-order for a work-in-progress, include a BS release date (don't understand why they can't just say "TBC" for non-confirmed products), then keep changing the dates (eventually cancelling the pre-order if the product doesn't get released).

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    By the time advanced rubber guard comes out Eddie will be ready to write another one
    Exactly. This is why Bruce Lee shut down his schools in one fell swoop: people were not evolving but emulating and he was evolving so fast he couldn't disseminate the info quick enough. His ultimate goal was to teach the people how to learn and how to find their own personal way and he changed so quick he couldn't be concerned with slowing down to make sure everyone else evolved likewise. It's an understandable decision. We are HELLA fortunate that Eddie is as much about the teaching as he is about his own evolution! I've found that the books are a great reference but the videos on MTS, the DVD's, the seminars and definitely this forum are so much more alive and a functional learning method. That being said, I'd buy that damn book in a New York minute :-)

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    It is claiming November 19th as a release date now....

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast