Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    he just irks me..makes those poor kids work like slaves,drinks and drives all the time and i hear during pumkin season that all his neighbors are basicly trapped at home because thousands of cars block the roads...i just hate the jerk

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by pstover View Post
    Did I just see that bozo Renato as a t-shirt model for 10th planet Melee? A guy who swears to take students from our school and start a new one???
    Man, you're pretty far behind!!! There's already a thread going about this very subject... It's called "Renato, about your Gi".. Check it out!!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    ha ha your pretty far behind your self josh there was a thread about it on the old forum
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Pontefract England
    Renato is about as real as freedom of speech. Love the character though, gotta have myself one of those t's, it will remind me what will happen if I close off my mind - I will become a bjj vestigial and degenerate tool. The guy who plays Renato is a cool actor.

I'm new to the 10th planet system, all i can do is train from the books and dvds. The closest 10th Planet school is 6 hours away and i will be making some road trips in the future!!! I love the 10th planet system and i love how everyone is a family and helps everyone out. My question is about Melee, what does it mean and what is the connection to 10th planet?

Hey Josh are they opening a 10th planet jj in Mobile, Al? When is that suppose to happen? Cause im 5 hours away and that would be the closest 10th planet school for me!!! ROOOOOOAAAAAADDDDDD TRRRRRRIIIIIPPPP!!!!! Hell yeah!!!!! Let me know dude!!

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    thats love right there..a FIVE hour drive yikes!!

Yea it is but thats a small price to pay to do what you love!!! I would only go about 2 times a month but its better than nothing!!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt Zornes View Post
    Hey Josh are they opening a 10th planet jj in Mobile, Al? When is that suppose to happen? Cause im 5 hours away and that would be the closest 10th planet school for me!!! ROOOOOOAAAAAADDDDDD TRRRRRRIIIIIPPPP!!!!! Hell yeah!!!!! Let me know dude!!
    Yea man, I'm working on affiliation right now... it will probably take another year or so but I do plan on getting Eddie down here in the near future!!!

Sweeeeet!! Let me know dude!! If you need help setting up or getting the location up let me know!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast