Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    it amazes me how many schools are popping up so fast..but i just realized..in a few more years there are going to be so many schools to visit ..eddies going to be liveing in the airport lol

Aint that the truth!!! But i'm sure he wont mind!!!! Its his passion doing what he does!!!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt Zornes View Post
    Sweeeeet!! Let me know dude!! If you need help setting up or getting the location up let me know!!!!
    yea bro, I have a place right now but I'm trying to get the proper insurance that I need to make it happen!!! It's only $450 a year but I'm broke right now!!!

Damn!!!!!

Where do you train right now Josh? Decatur?

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Yea, Brandon comes down & teaches seminars at my place... He'll be back on Oct. 16th....

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    I also train in BJJ with Brazilian Top Team

Array

School
    Superior Fitness Elk City, OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    i like renato. no matter which way you spin it he's awesome:

1. if he's a troll it's fantastic and one of the great troll jobs of all time.

2. if he's legit, how can you not love someone who is (A) a true martial artist (B) obsessed with jiu jitsu (C) willing to stand up for what he believes is the right way to do something (D) is open minded enough to try something that he doesn't believe will work.

He's cool no matter what you think of him.
    Smells fishy to me. Sorry for jumping on the topic late, but was looking for some shin protection (Lockdown leaves me all bruised up) and noticed that last night while watching Jacare's fight, and what do my eyes see... Even if he is a plant, very funny stuff!

Array

School
    Vinny Magalhaes @ Xtreme Couture LAS VEGAS NV
    i saw renato at the ufc expo trying to start some shit with eddie and vinny at the melee both..... i almost sucker punched his ass but being on well ....... lets just say i CAN'T get in any trouble right now. i went to get security and when i got back he was gone!!

Array

School
    Superior Fitness Elk City, OK
    How long of a delay is it from the time an eipsode is filmed to getting it posted? Anybody know? I think Renato is stinking funny, and I'd love to see footage of him rolling with some upper level guys. His attitude stinks, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'm all for unity of the planet!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast