Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

First Mir and now Magalhaes??!

Don't theses guys train fuckin Jiu Jitsu??!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Anyone can have a rough night against collegiate Div. 1 NCAA National Wrestling Champions. Vinny will bounce back, maybe he just wasn't ready for a top 10 opponent just yet. He just got back in the UFC.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Yeah, but tell me we weren't all thinking jump guard or shoot for the takedown. Something!! Davis obviously didn't want any of Vinny's ground game so why not at least they to take him there. I feel like so many ground guys are trying to prove something standing. Fuck that. Win!!!

Belcher is doing the same thing. Falling to execute....

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    The Big Country knockout just cheered me up. Something about watching the big dude knock mother fuckers out. Awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Vinny got outclassed, and bit off more than he could chew, same with belcher, he got eaten alive with punches and kept droping his hands like a showboat.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I know I'll hear shit. But currently at the highest level of MMA (ufc) and the top contenders. BJJ is the least important art in MMA.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    I know I'll hear shit. But currently at the highest level of MMA (ufc) and the top contenders. BJJ is the least important art in MMA.
    Just'd repped you for that comment I 100% agree imo dominant wrestling can not be beat in high level mma

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Jack: I respectfully disagree. BJJ is not the least important. Its the person who is not sticking to their strong aspect to their game. Mir tried to box, Vinny tried to box. They only tried to take down when they are worned out and its almost impossible to take down a wrestler when they are sweaty and tired. If they stick with what they know and go for it, the outcome might have been to their favor. Also the HUGE factor was their cardio. It looks like Vinny was just so tired from the get go. Maybe due to the weight cut? Whatever it was, he just doesn't even have the energy to hold his hands up. This footwork wasn't there. Phil land those jab at will. Phil cardio was off the chart, he look so fresh where as Vinny was looking so tired. Yeah I was rooting for Vinny.

Array

School
    Gig Harbor Kickboxing & MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Just'd repped you for that comment I 100% agree imo dominant wrestling can not be beat in high level mma
    It wasnt too long ago Damian Maia totally has his way with Jon Fitch... Using Jiu Jitsu

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast