Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin

UFC 159 bad night for 10th planet

Not 10th planet night tonite. I think immunity take away Belcher focus for his fight against Bisping.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Nay I don't think it was Immunity, I think that Bisping cardio is off the chart which allow him to go 100% for 15 min where as Alan looks really slow. Also that one take down attempt didn't work either. ANd what is up with that hand down Roy Jones Jr like style??? He doesn't have the speed to fight like that. Who is his trainer that think he can stand and box with Bisping like that? He was trading one punch for Bisping 4. I do feel bad about his eye though, hope he is ok cus it looked really bad.

Array

School
    Gig Harbor Kickboxing & MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Nay I don't think it was Immunity, I think that Bisping cardio is off the chart which allow him to go 100% for 15 min where as Alan looks really slow. Also that one take down attempt didn't work either. ANd what is up with that hand down Roy Jones Jr like style??? He doesn't have the speed to fight like that. Who is his trainer that think he can stand and box with Bisping like that? He was trading one punch for Bisping 4. I do feel bad about his eye though, hope he is ok cus it looked really bad.
    That was his bad eye too...

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Told ya bisping would win

Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    Alan got 8 stitches at his eyelid at the er and went home with his family.

Array

School
    SBG Rochdale (FCPC)
    I personally think it was just an early (correct me if I'm wrong) kick to the head? Wobbled Vinny straight away and it took all the gas out of him for the rest of the fight.

Bisping's takedown defense is awesome and he's never lost by submission so it was a difficult one; especially after an early kick to the temple.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Pretty sure you are wrong because Vinny didnt fight Bisping lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Pretty sure you are wrong because Vinny didnt fight Bisping lol
    i think he may have been using the new paragraph to talk about a different fight. vinny getting a kick to the head and bisping having great takedown defense. not bisping kicking vinny in the head and vinny not being able to take down bisping.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    i think he may have been using the new paragraph to talk about a different fight. vinny getting a kick to the head and bisping having great takedown defense. not bisping kicking vinny in the head and vinny not being able to take down bisping.
    Wasn't sure because on the end of the second paragraph was talking bout head kick again. I dunno

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFirth View Post
    I personally think it was just an early (correct me if I'm wrong) kick to the head? Wobbled Vinny straight away and it took all the gas out of him for the rest of the fight.

Bisping's takedown defense is awesome and he's never lost by submission so it was a difficult one; especially after an early kick to the temple.
    I am with Brandon, my mind skipped a beat reading this one lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast