Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown

Possible move to San Fran

Might be relocating to San Francisco sometimes this year, HOPEFULLY!

Never been to the West Coast so I wanted to see if you guys could give me some advice, suggestion, etc. The job that I am currently going for is in the Financial District in San Fran, but I looked up the apartments in the city and its too much mula right now. Any suggestions on nearby towns that are easy commutes to San Fran? Zach from 10th Planet Allentown gave me the heads up on 10th Planet San Francisco, so I'll definitely be coming to you guys if this move happens.

Let me know, Thanks guys

Array

School
    RMNU
    Petaluma is nice.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samir Portillo Jr View Post
    Might be relocating to San Francisco sometimes this year, HOPEFULLY!

Never been to the West Coast so I wanted to see if you guys could give me some advice, suggestion, etc. The job that I am currently going for is in the Financial District in San Fran, but I looked up the apartments in the city and its too much mula right now. Any suggestions on nearby towns that are easy commutes to San Fran? Zach from 10th Planet Allentown gave me the heads up on 10th Planet San Francisco, so I'll definitely be coming to you guys if this move happens.

Let me know, Thanks guys
    Depends on your budget if you wanna live in the South Bay, than Daly City, San Mateo, Redwood City are all real nice and you wouldn't have to pay the $4-$6 bridge toll everyday but it is more expensive to live on that side of the Bay. The East Bay (while less charming) consists of Oakland, Richmond, El Cerrito, San Leandro, Alameda and Hayward. Any further your commute while feel like it takes forever. I was raised in Alameda, great place, smaller town, very centralized between Oakland and San Francisco. But for an East Bay city it is safer, but more expensive around $1,200-$1,500 a month for a one bedroom apartment. Hope this helped

Pacifica. If you can find it in the fog.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    South San Francisco, Daily city, Oakland,

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    We're definitely interested in Oakland or Almeada, hows the commute from Hayward, CA?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    We're definitely interested in Oakland or Almeada, hows the commute from Hayward, CA?
    You don't wanna live in Hayward buddy

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Is Hayward that bad? They were trying to recruit me for a grad school program at CSU:EB, but the place looked too rinky dink for me to bother with.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    The commute from Hayward would take you at least 45 minutes to an hour and a half if there's traffic

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Is Hayward that bad? They were trying to recruit me for a grad school program at CSU:EB, but the place looked too rinky dink for me to bother with.
    No, Hayward isn't bad, there are worse parts of Oakland honestly, and CSU: EB is kind of known for being an easy school to get into and doesn't really have a great reputation compared to CAL or San Jose State, it's just the commute takes awhile. It's not the greatest city in terms stuff to do either. I would go with Denny's suggestions or Alameda. 880 and 580 traffic can get pretty crazy in the mornings and afternoons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast