Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    K Madden

ADD Yourself to the 10PJJ MAP!!!

Wanna see the other 10PJJ guys in your neighborhood? Add yourself and tell your buddy who wants to train 10th Planet JJ to add him/herself too!

Finally looked around some more, figured out that you can collorate to make a map on Google.
    Email me (KendellM@gmail.com) or send me a private message on here with your email, and i will send out the link so that you can add yourself!

Put down whatever info you want. Just be sure to include some info so that someone in your area can contact you.

If you look, you'll see my tag in Florida right now, and as I travel around the globe, I'll move it around with me.

Pretty sweet shit, right here.

Brilliant idear

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Werbisky View Post
    Brilliant idear
    Thanks man, anything to help 10PJJ!
    ADMINS...How can i get more allowance space for messages? ive had quite a few in the last 24hrs, and i know that shit'll fill up if i dont check it multiple times daily.
    I've sent an email to over 30 people since I created the forum! flipping awesome!!!
    -K

Just added my point, this is a great idea man

ttt!

Array

School
    Rey Diogo Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell.Madden View Post
    Thanks man, anything to help 10PJJ!
    ADMINS...How can i get more allowance space for messages? ive had quite a few in the last 24hrs, and i know that shit'll fill up if i dont check it multiple times daily.
    I've sent an email to over 30 people since I created the forum! flipping awesome!!!
    -K
    People will do anything for more msg space (hehe)
    Train Intelligently

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Richardson View Post
    People will do anything for more msg space (hehe)
    haha...you know it. nothing i want more than to get messages from other guys.
    nah, i really wanna just make sure I get everyone on there.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Can you just post the link?

K Madden

Also, for those who are curious about how to add yourself...
    once i get your email, ill send you the link to be a "collaborater"
    once you get that, add a Placemark

then after that, select your location. (be as ghostly as you want...ie add the placemark to the gym you train, or the local coffee shop. whatever.)

once you have that bad boy, edit your Placemark Info.
    Add as much or little as you want, but make sure to include something so someone in your area can contact you. (Cell #, Email, Bra Size...)

"C" is the list of everyone added. "D" and "E" is your contact info.

Then hit save. DONE.

If you travel, (like I do...a TON) then all you do to update your current location is go to "Edit"
    move your placemark, hit save...and Boom. Done.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.
    please keep the thread alive, after you send me your email, by replying to the thread. a simple "I'm on the map" works. whatevas cleva.

Now, i really gotta poop. later Thugs/Thugettes

K Madden

it wont let me just post the link...i wish it would.
    what its doing is requiring me to give permission to everyone by allowing them to be a "collaborater"
    ive tried looking into it, but...well...i gave up.
    if anyone knows a way...FUCK YA. thatd make my life easier. rather than having to "invite" each one of you.
    but for the time being...thats the only way i know how.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    yeah wish i woulda checked here i had a hard time figuring out how to ad my point lol but i finally got it that was a great idea man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast