Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.

Pat Healy test positive for Marijuana...

Anyone else getting tired of this? Seriously, the dude fought his ass off. Was clearly not stoned during the fight and now they are withholding $130,000 from him because he pissed hot, nonsense, utter nonsense. Yeah, yeah he should have known better but did a joint he claimed to have smoked a month prior really give him the superhuman powers to beat Jim Miller 30 days later?! Nick pisses hot he gets a title shot. Pat pisses hot and goes bankrupt.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...a-post-ufc-159

That's wrong. It's clearly a double standard. My question is: why even do it when it's still a banned substance?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    WTF Victor? It's a natural plant that cures cancer.

Why is it a banned substance? That is the real question. (Most ppl here know the answer)

@Pat Healy - Fuck apologising.

#BoycottUFC
    Last edited by Kurzy; 05-15-2013 at 06:12 AM.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    ^^ I think it's more the athletic commision then UFC. Super sad story, Pat is a way cool down to earth guy. This is bullshit. He just gave an interview talking about how he lives a super simple life, and can make that money last for a long time...Damn.
    He must have been smoking a shit ton! LOL Cause he's not dumb. He knew the drug test was coming, and I really doubt he smoked within 3 weeks of the fight.

Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    Hopefully as more states approve it for recreational users the athletic commissions will follow suit. If not I hope someone can design a testing method that can distinguish time of introduction to the system. I can't believe that a joint smoked a month before a fight could have any effect on a fight and isn't that what testing is for to make sure no substance could effect the outcome of a fight? Beyond that just let the fighters decide the winner by themselves and have the commission honor the result.

It's not a PED at all but it's Pat Healy's job he should know better regardless of how stupid it is that it's a banned substance

Array

School
    Stupid. I don't even smoke weed, and I think it's the most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.

Totally fucking this guys financial life around over a naturally growing plant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    WTF Victor? It's a natural plant that cures cancer.

Why is it a banned substance? That is the real question. (Most ppl here know the answer)
    It's a banned substance in his work place. He knew better than to smoke it. It's just common sense. If your job requires drugs tests, you don't do the drugs they test for. Until the Federal Government okays it for medicinal usage, it's a no-brainer and he has no one to blame but himself.

Array

School
    I don't buy into that bullshit.
    He should be able to toke on his own time. If you consider it a workplace, then he can keep his doobies out of the octagon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Gotta play by the rules. He obviously knew the rules and took a big monetary loss because if it. Guaranteed he won't do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    I don't buy into that bullshit.
    He should be able to toke on his own time. If you consider it a workplace, then he can keep his doobies out of the octagon.
    I have a feeling the commission doesn't give a shit if you buy into it or not. You know you're going to get pee tested you don't smoke. Simple as that. I agree its a dumb rule but you have to play by the rules regardless if you want to fight.
    Keep it out of the octagon? Shit why not roid up then cycle off properly? You wouldn't be on steroids at that point so you should be golden.
    Last edited by Brent Smith; 05-15-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast