Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Ric: brother you bring tears to my eyes... Thank you for caring this much for my little girl. I'm always open for any advice as always. And yes I have been thinking something along this line. But your idea is on the money. With over some 43,000 hits, people can only see the Jiu Jitsu side of her, but they don't really know who she is. Cora is so much more than Jiu Jitsu and I will show yall this. Just say that she has the personality that will fit this site for sure...crazy funny is how I would describe her.... thank you again brother.
    Thanks for "getting it". I was hesitating to post that, but I was sitting there on my ipad at like 2am last night and I was like, "what the hell." Glad what I was saying made sense. Looking forward to your next video!

In the meantime, for no reason at all, here's my 8 year old daughter a few months back doing her Gracie Bullyproof techniques:

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Ric, very nice advice and perfectly put.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Ric: your daughter is so cute... Cora was watching your video with me. She agree to do it. So tomorrow will be the start of our new adventure. She has a tournament in Dallas on Sat. So stay tune for the vids... THanks again buddy.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Not gonna lie, this thread is mad heart warming. Ric your daughter is adorable. I have a little girl who looks a lot like her. You may have convinced me to get the bulletproof DVDs.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Ttt for Cora's personality!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    "Ttt"??? ok I really don't know what that is.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    "Ttt"??? ok I really don't know what that is.
    to the top

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Thanks for "getting it". I was hesitating to post that, but I was sitting there on my ipad at like 2am last night and I was like, "what the hell." Glad what I was saying made sense. Looking forward to your next video!

In the meantime, for no reason at all, here's my 8 year old daughter a few months back doing her Gracie Bullyproof techniques:

Hey, were you the one photographing the afternoon class at Marcelo's a couple weeks ago? On a thursday I believe.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Great post Ric, you seem to have a real pet hatred of music over videos though. Music brings people together!

I always put music over our videos, dont you think its one of the many beauties of music- being introduced to a song, style or whole musical movement in an unlikely place? Its certainly how I have forged my own personal taste in music, by accidentally being made to pay attention to key songs that lead to an expanding appreciation of something new to my ears. If no one took the chance to put those songs where I heard them then they would never have been allowed to enhance my life.
    I think most people will give whatever is playing a chance provided its not from an exceptionally extreme end of a musical genre.

And if they really dont like the music its not exactly a big deal since were talking youtube, to mute then play your own choice of music while watching the visuals, I do that quite often when watching random grappling matches if there's no soundtrack. I guess it depends how open minded the listener/viewer is. I cant imagine many people opening a grappling video intending to watch the whole thing then closing it after 4 seconds because it has a Niki Minaj song playing over it. More likely they will just turn it down or hit mute and play something else.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    What a great thread. You two are so lucky. I can't get my daughter interested in jits for anything! I would love to share this part of my life with her. Enjoy and cherish every second you get to do this with your kid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast