Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Let's hope she has a better personality than Brian Debes.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Let's hope she has a better personality than Brian Debes.
    Ive never met her and I'm sure of it! Haha. I hear she's the next avatar?

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Louis: LOL you are funny bro...LOL you know, Cora been watching you wearing your green belt while rolling with Master Eddie and everytime she put on her belt, she always say "Louis street ho"....LOL kills me...LOL

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Chris Garry: You are on the money with the music thing. That is how I take it also. I figure if someone doesn't like it, they can just mute the sound. The reason why I put those songs on there is because they are some of Cora's favorite songs. ANd of course this is still her videos. She has a list of songs from itunes that I can use. Other than that, I have no say in the song choice... Besides JJ, her other love is music. She loves to sing, to anything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Awesome. I hope my daughter loves jiu jitsu as much as yours!

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Such great responses in this thread...

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I enjoy watching the Cora videos with my 8 year old daughter, but as a professional photographer, I have some advice. (Excuse me for not minding my own business)

First, kill the music in the videos. While all your viewers are united in their love of BJJ, the music is a divider. I like hip hop, he likes rock, she likes metal, etc. Just run the ambient sound.

Second, and far more important, ask yourself what is the purpose of the next video? You've already established that she is good at BJJ, another video making that same statement does you no real good. Now is the time to develop her as a personality. Have the videos serve as a blog/diary of her life or her training. Have her introduce the videos and tells what was going on in her head and how she feels about the matches. We know what Cora is - a BJJ practitioner, but we don't know WHO she is.

Developing her as a personality on film will open the door for endorsements. Or maybe she's so charming on camera that Eddie features her on a 10th Planet kids DVD. And if she isn't good on camera now, maybe after 6 months of talking on camera, she WILL be. I picture something similar to what Ryon Gracie did in this video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAMwCX6hf7M&feature=plcp

Anyway, that's my unsolicited advice...for what it is worth.
    @ Ric Im gonna use this advice for my own self help . awesome advice , but more importantly its the way you delivered your advice is so attaching , and very encouraging bro,.... again many thanks for this advice Ric....for all of us period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123