where are the techniques lists like before sign up?

hello

im new here and i dont speak very well English, im from switzerland.
    before sign up, i have see a big list of techniques, each one seperate, with link on youtube.
    Now i can only find videos on technique menu but with another things. I dont find more the big list with each separate techniques.

have you too, différents techniques for passing full guard, another like traditional jjb?

thank you

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Click "techniques" at the top of the page. All the techniques are in the episodes of "mastering the system". And yes.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Hallo, Cotovio. Mein Deutsch ist auch nicht sehr gut, aber ich versuche mein Bestes! Wir haben viele der gleichen Techniken wie traditionelles jiu jitsu, oder wir haben mindestens gleichwertiges einiges. Wenn Sie sie sehen möchten, schauen Sie unter dem „Technik“ Vorsprung auf der Website. Dieses zeigt Ihnen die MTS-Videos. Betrachten Sie den Inhalt jedes Videos nach den Techniken. Sie sind in keiner logischen Reihenfolge. Und alle Videos sind auf englisch auch, also sollten Sie einen Englischsprachiger finden, um Ihnen zu helfen, wenn Sie Fragen haben.

haha thak you Nathan simcox, but here in switzerland, i speak french, im from lausanne. i understand better English. my deutsch is bad...

chris Herzog, yes i have see techniques in the videos mastering the system, but in the beggin that was more simple and quickly to see just one technique. this is not more available when we sign in?

thank you

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nc&output=html

Shows you were to find each technique
    #10thplanetFREAKS

ha yes nice, thank you

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by cotovio sandrino View Post
    ha yes nice, thank you
    Hope that helped
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    haha thak you Nathan simcox, but here in switzerland, i speak french, im from lausanne. i understand better English. my deutsch is bad...

chris Herzog, yes i have see techniques in the videos mastering the system, but in the beggin that was more simple and quickly to see just one technique. this is not more available when we sign in?

thank you
    Its always been that way. You may be refering to the mts technique guide stickied at the top of the forum.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis

Sorry, man. I looked it up and it said about 75% of Switzerland speaks German, so I took a shot!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    You can't see anything under the techniques link unless you have a pro account.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram