Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    is there some anti fungal or anti bacterial (you mentioned staph and mrsa) properties of this peppermint stuff? I use the tea tree oil dr. bronners, but i'm always open to suggestions.

Array

School
    products are sold at lots of 'em
    essential/plant oils are anti-everything. To some degree, they are all anti-viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitic....some perform better than others. When they are better performing, it also means they are more aggressive, and the more one should have special training in formulating consumer products for safety. I'm a certified Aromatherapist so a deep understanding of each essential oil and safety is important to me. For example, when you put the Super Body Care formula in a petridish, it does not allow bacteria to multiply, and technically inhibits growth. That way on your skin, it gives your immune system a chance to do its job, and killer T cells will clean shop and eliminate through lymph, sweat, or feces. Good stuff right! Plants are amazing!
    Any more detailed questions on the specifics of Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender and Bergamot, just Google "Peppermint essential oil" and you'll find consistent documentation of the essential oils' properties and benefits.

Now... I want to say sorry about that soap melting on you somewhere above there. It happens, it's natural, but we did upgrade our soap bar, same price, and it is even better than before....and has a higher threshold for meltdown from the heat.

And, the hooker spit made me laugh.

Stay healthy out there and hit me up at cheri@superbodycare.com if you want a sample. Again, we have a killer deal of Buy One Get ONe Free of our Famous Loofah Bar...sold 15,000 to BJJ/MMA/Wrestling.
    Michael, got your order, thanks man!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Lusk View Post
    is there some anti fungal or anti bacterial (you mentioned staph and mrsa) properties of this peppermint stuff? I use the tea tree oil dr. bronners, but i'm always open to suggestions.
    Nice answer superbodycare. I plan to buy some of your stuff.

They sell it in bulk at the natural food store my gf shops at and I like the tingle. I had no idea it would stop my community acquired staff problems. I just like havin' tingly balls.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    products are sold at lots of 'em
    Rock on, thank you!

Hey mate .Is important to use natural creams and cosmetics. I'm concerned with it coz all the other organs in any way have to contact with chemicals. The safety of Face and Neck Creams is established by selection of ingredients that are safe and suitable for moisturize and soften the face and neck. I am using just natural products so recommend them to you . I got some creams By Modere click here they are specially formulated to respond to the unique needs of combination skin, The Key Collection captures dirt and excess oils with powerful, yet gentle ingredients to reveal a fresh complexion. Cheers body))

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Chino
    There are body wipes but I just recently got the Sub Soap from Gold BJJ and am really liking it. I have pretty sensitive skin so anything with more natural ingredients helps.
    https://goldbjj.com/products/submission-soap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123