Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    Great job to everyone that represented 10P! It was a great tournament. NAGA Atlanta coming up a week from Saturday!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Manny was a man among children that day. He's looking like a star in the making, solid guard pulling with professional gogos, great work manny. Brandon's calf crush was super sweet. Yeah, you got outclassed a bit there but like you said, you did alot of good things defensively. Lets study those losses and begin to fill those holes in your game :-)
    Manny is getting good. I love watching him progress. He's my little science project.

I got dominated in that first match, for sure. But I also think that was a big education moment for me. I was ready when the next 2 matches rolled around, because I believed I belonged there. I wasn't so sure before that first one; it was more of a "I'm just happy to be here" kind of attitude.

They invited me back in September; this time I won't be an alternate. And I'll be ready.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Found a vid of one of Josh's other matches on my phone. This is him beating a Purple Belt in the absolute division. Granted, he was significantly larger, but I was still proud of him.

"The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Kakuto University & Traveling 10 Ring Circus
    Prof. B, I've got to tell you that Brandon's matches were among the most exciting to watch. When he snatched Juan off of his feet for that Zog Crush, Juan looked surprised as hell! These 10th Planet Decatur guys were awesome and we promise that our next event (sept 28th) will run much smoother. I hope that we'll get to see more of the 10PJJ reps showing up at our events!

I got to chat with Rose G on the phone for quite a while and she had some really important information to share with me that will make things much better next time. We also expect, based on the feedback so far, to have a much larger turnout in Sept.

Brandon and his crew were a lot of fun in person and it was a blast to watch them roll. These guys are some of the funniest people and Byron and I really enjoyed having them (Sam and Brandon kept me cracking up). We were very impressed with Brandon and we'll be glad to bring him back in Sept. The fact that he agreed to drive 4 hours in the off chance that someone was hurt or no-showed was awesome and the fact that he showed up with some game was also awesome....the fact that a 10thPJJ guy showed up when a GB guy flaked is even better...and we were grateful that Brandon was there to keep our brackets neat!

Eddie, thanks for getting me inspired enough to actually attempt a sub-only. I hope you'll join us for one some time. This would not have come to fruition without some of your spot-on rants!
    www.kakutochallenge.com and www.facebook.com/kakutochallenge if anyone wants to stay current on us.

Array

School
    Kakuto University & Traveling 10 Ring Circus
    Quote Originally Posted by GMathewsMMA View Post
    Yep, most of those guys were pro fighters. A bunch with Bellator like Joe Elmore, Jerrid, Dave Vitkay, Tex and a few others. It was a really tough group to compete in, that's for sure.
    This was one of the highest compliments you could have paid us about our pro-invitational. These guys are all great and we were glad to have every single one of them come out and roll under our banner! Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123