Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Metamoris 3

Metamoris 3

With the headline for this event already announced who else would you guys like to see on the card!? Also what UFC or MMA would you like to see compete make up for Brendan Schaubs embarrassment

Fighter*

Please excuse grammar and spelling mistakes, it's late half asleep here in the UK.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Marcelinho x rafa mendes.

Sam Sales

Nate Diaz vs another top ufc/mma grappler. I think if they get ufc/mma guys in to compete at Metamoris 3 it should be against another MMA fighter with high level jiu jitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Marcelo vs BJ Penn
    Einstein vs. Ben Henderson

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Nate Diaz vs another top ufc/mma grappler. I think if they get ufc/mma guys in to compete at Metamoris 3 it should be against another MMA fighter with high level jiu jitsu
    shinya aoki is lightweight too right? i mean nate diaz could beinteresting there. i think aoki would win but who knows could be interesting.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Screw that, Schaub screwed that up for the rest of UFC "fighters". It should be based on JJ & not bc you are part of an organization. With that said Benson would be awesome, he has true skillz and won't make excuses before the fight even happens. Poor schaub has to train in 5 different disciplines lol

Array

School
    3rd Wave Jiu jitsu
    I'd like to see Schaub again. I was impressed with the way he shut down Cyborgs guard. It's a shame the decision went against him.

I love the idea of Bendo doing it! And one of the Diaz Brothers! Even nick v Bendo would be awesome!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast