Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    she's got standup skills, but once it hits the mat it is over. I was hopping Aguilar would make it to the finals, and she should have, she got robbed though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Fujii ever compete in ADCC?

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Fujii ever compete in ADCC?
    Japanese National Sambo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion, five Second Place finishes in the World Sambo Championships, Ground Impact Professional BJJ Tournament Champion and 2004 and 2006 BJJ Pan-Am Champion. In 2005 and 2007, she earned Third Place finishes in the ADCC Under-60 kg. World Submission Championships.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Pretty impressive...5 second places in the World Sambo Championship, that would suck if she got beat all 5 times by the same person. I usually don't watch the women's matches, because when I do its usually lopsided. I'll watch her tommorrow night.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    megumi fujii x kyra gracie at ADCC

and kyra is supposedly making her MMA debut next year, can't wait for that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ttt

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Anybody think that Lombard is ever going to eventually use his Judo in an MMA match? God I hope he doesn't in this match, seeing Schlemenko spinning like a top and Lombard swinging for the fences is going to be rad. And if Fujii out boxes Fausto.. that would be hilarious to watch since Fausto really didn't deserve that decision that got her there.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Anybody think that Lombard is ever going to eventually use his Judo in an MMA match? God I hope he doesn't in this match, seeing Schlemenko spinning like a top and Lombard swinging for the fences is going to be rad. And if Fujii out boxes Fausto.. that would be hilarious to watch since Fausto really didn't deserve that decision that got her there.
    Lombard predicted he'd win by submission this time. We'll see, I expect the knock out!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Of all the people to go insane and play against their strengths in the cage... Megumi Fujii was the last person I would have expected to do that. Less range, less power, so let's have a kickboxing match? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

That seriously bummed me out harder than the Fedor loss.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast