Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    theres a thread on the forum which clearly states all the rules. once you have gone through all the requirements and have an official hotbox, then what im working on doing is getting my gym where i train at involved enough that they let me give classes there, which will be for free. might wanna change your profile saying you train at 10th planet cardiff aswell. even if you get a hotbox officially set up it wouldnt be 10th planet cardiff until your completly affiliated.

good luck though

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Lol not sure if you can count paying off your mortgage with it, even if it is in your garage.

Hopefully everything gets sorted and you can have an official hotbox or moon

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBanks View Post
    Hi my 10th planet family. Need some advice here. I'm running a hotbox from my own double garage which is all matted. Problem is I now have around 15 regular students all showing up and it's getting overcrowded... Each student is paying me £7.50 a class so don't want to start turning guys away because there's not enough space so I'm planning on the affiliation route but I certainly don't want to pay this fee I keep hearing about. Is there a way of doing this for free or even by giving a donation? I read all the books and watch DVDs and love the system!!
    Any help appreciated
    The fee isn't that much take your 15 students, charge them $15-20 a month and youll have the fee paid for... Until youre full affiliate your not supposed to charge which has been pointed out.

Like i pay my yearly fee on a monthly plan which works out to like $220 a month that comes out on the day of the month that you want. So if I charge $80 3 students pays it off...

Kind sounds like you are doing this for money not passion because the fee isn't that much compared to what you're already making $7.50 * 15 = $100 * how many classes per month (4-30?)...
    Last edited by Ryan Brick; 06-23-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm in charge of the Hotbox program. You can NOT use the 10th planet name,logos, etc. or advertise that you are teaching the 10th Planet system, unless you are an offical hotbox or affiliate. You can not charge (for any reason) if you plan on becoming an offical hotbox. You are not licensed or approved to teach the system and there for have no right to charge to teach it. If you want to work towards becoming offical you need to comply with the rules immediately.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    You want to be an affiliate but you don't want to pay your dues......so you came here to ask how to get around paying Eddie?

Smart guy

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    Hahaha

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    I see where you guys are coming from but I am only promoting the system, it's took me the best part of 6 months to get all my students, get knowledge of the system and get my banner made. My students don't have a problem paying the fee and its only 2 classes a week so think we will just keep going as we are just now until we can all save up to pay the affiliation fee. Does anybody know how much it is?

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Seriously??????

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Wow 6 whole months of hard work! Good luck with that attitude. Skirting around the rules and complaining about the worth of the system doesn't get rewarded.

Regardless if you're trying to skirt around the hotbox rules, using the 10th Planet System's name and advertising it with out being offical is illegal.

So if you want to be apart of the system in an official compacity, I suggested doing it the right way.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 06-23-2013 at 10:36 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast