Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Ronnie your whole 10th Planet family are thrilled whenever someone in a brand new place (and country I might add!) shows an active interest in supporting the system. 10th Planet Cardiff is a matter of time away, I truly believe it I hope you do too!

Rest assured people on here only want to help you, twice so far you've as good as shrugged off our advice and basically said you'll just carry on charging for now. I'd have a think about whether that's a good idea, not in monetary terms but in terms of your standing in 10th Planet circles and whether your 10P family will respect the ways you rep.

This forum's a big part of 10th Planet's infrastructure, you need to take the advice a lot of the time, especially when you have hotbox and moon heads offering up info for you, and especially when you arrive fresh out of nowhere with your own version of the rules.

Please train your guys for free. In time and with patience it will work out.

In the meantime if you ever want to make the trip to Birmingham we would love to train. 10P4L.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Ronnie your whole 10th Planet family are thrilled whenever someone in a brand new place (and country I might add!) shows an active interest in supporting the system. 10th Planet Cardiff is a matter of time away, I truly believe it I hope you do too!

Rest assured people on here only want to help you, twice so far you've as good as shrugged off our advice and basically said you'll just carry on charging for now. I'd have a think about whether that's a good idea, not in monetary terms but in terms of your standing in 10th Planet circles and whether your 10P family will respect the ways you rep.

This forum's a big part of 10th Planet's infrastructure, you need to take the advice a lot of the time, especially when you have hotbox and moon heads offering up info for you, and especially when you arrive fresh out of nowhere with your own version of the rules.

Please train your guys for free. In time and with patience it will work out.

In the meantime if you ever want to make the trip to Birmingham we would love to train. 10P4L.
    +1
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    IMO, you're stealing from Master Eddie, committing fraud, and pissing on the people who have put time and effort into doing it the right way. Is that how you treat people you call "your family"?

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    No Chris I mean 6 months focused on only 10th planet techniques. I have been training jiujitsu for 3 years now and I am at a good level and my students are rapidly improving. I need to make money to live the same way anyone has to earn a living, we are also repping the system and using the techniques in competition so cant see the problem, pretty sure Eddie will be happy with his ststem expanding especially here in Wales as we are the only hotbox in the country. I thought we were all here to help each other out?!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBanks View Post
    I see where you guys are coming from but I am only promoting the system, it's took me the best part of 6 months to get all my students, get knowledge of the system and get my banner made. My students don't have a problem paying the fee and its only 2 classes a week so think we will just keep going as we are just now until we can all save up to pay the affiliation fee. Does anybody know how much it is?
    Look guy, you may not know this, but you are offending quite a few people here. We put our lives into this. This isn't some fly by night, mcdojo association. All of us moon heads have put in serious work to get to where we are and for you to come in and basically say you deserve everything for nothing is straight up disrespectful. There are hotbox leaders out there that have been grinding for years trying to get affiliated. Teaching for free and doing it with a smile.

On top of that, what you are doing is illegal.

My advice: stop charging your students and do this thing the right way. It will pay off in the end, trust me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    If you want to just teach BJJ out of your garage and charge thats fine its just you cannot be a 10th Planet hotbox, you can still be a member on the forum and study 10th Planet stuff and no one will mind that.

But to be an official hotbox you have to follow the official rules.

But it's rude to assume that there will be an exception made for you when you haven't shown that your crazy Marcelo good or anything. Like there are hard working skilled people following the proper steps to get this done and saying your going to charge anyway and do what you like is a slap in there face, even if you don't view it that way.

Unless this is a troll its kinda common sense
    Last edited by Ryan Brick; 06-23-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    I give up.
    Last edited by Chris Garry; 06-23-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Seems like a troll to me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Ok and Ryan that is exactly what I'm going to do thanks. I will keep training my students and they will pay their fees as nobody has a problem and everyone is more than happy with the level of instructions. We will drill the techniques and I will put by any extra cash will go towards the affiliation route... Thanks guys 10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBanks View Post
    Ok and Ryan that is exactly what I'm going to do thanks. I will keep training my students and they will pay their fees as nobody has a problem and everyone is more than happy with the level of instructions. We will drill the techniques and I will put by any extra cash will go towards the affiliation route... Thanks guys 10P4L
    Go start winning and competing at tournaments and visit the other 10th Planet guys near you.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast