Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

Possible new finish from the rubber guard!

Hey guys, i just wanted to share this new finish to the gogoplata from the rubber guard that i have been hitting a lot while rolling! I have no idea if i made it up or not and i would love to find out if it's already out there in the BJJ world under a different name, regardless i have been getting a lot of taps with it on legit dudes and hopefully you all can give it a shot and let me know what you think! I'm calling it the "Logeoplata" for now because my nickname has always been "The Loge," if this move already has an accepted name i will gladly recant my declaration in favor of its established moniker! I appreciate any tips, critiques, criticisms, or feedback that you all can give me on this technique! Thanks for your time guys, hope you like it!

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    i like!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Looks like the frodoplata

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Legit though man. Nothing is original so you can so you invented it too

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Might be! Any videos? I will happily go with the accepted name! I have just been hitting it a lot and wanted to share it with my 10th Planet Bros!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    One step ahead of me Brent! Thanks for posting the video! Definitely the same idea from that position, much love to "Frodo" whoever you are, for coming up with it! Good shit!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    You know what Logan, I like it a lot.
    I love having many options from the rubber-guard as they just cant shut everything down, if you have so many options. They're bound to fuck up and thats where we, the rubberguard players, shine. Rubberguard is tough to play. It takes ages to develop. It takes so many failures day after day to get it to the dangerous levels against most JJ players. Thanks bro.

The Frodoplata is great too but I find my arms are a bit short for the full RNC grip, but the gable or palm to palm is perfect for me.

I'm diggin it

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I used to play with this but they would then people started bringing the arm back in and pressing my leg STRAIGHT out now instead of down and it takes the choke away… so I threw it out… man was it a nasty tight choke otherwise though… much tighter than a regular gogo…

Same idea as armless triangle. Anyone tryed it from mount?
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast