Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    you and frode came up with some crucial RG material. Got any new comp footage with it?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    you and frode came up with some crucial RG material. Got any new comp footage with it?
    I wish! I’ve been out of competing for about a year with back and knee issues and before that my leg locks were carrying me through the competitions I entered. Hopefully will get back into the swing of competing soon. I’m just excited to see how much success others are having!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you for the kind words by the way brother. I can’t speak for Frode but personally I’m not a great competitor or instructor so it feels good to know that in some small way I had an impact on the BJJ world during my time in it.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Thank you for the kind words by the way brother. I can’t speak for Frode but personally I’m not a great competitor or instructor so it feels good to know that in some small way I had an impact on the BJJ world during my time in it.
    That's because you are a scrub, Logan. LOL! Nah, it works. We use it all of the time, bro. When are you going to get down to our place and roll again? Oh, I'll be talking to you about purchasing a team van in the near future as well. Hope all is well!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywatkins67 View Post
    That's because you are a scrub, Logan. LOL! Nah, it works. We use it all of the time, bro. When are you going to get down to our place and roll again? Oh, I'll be talking to you about purchasing a team van in the near future as well. Hope all is well!
    Soon hopefully homie! It’s been too long! Hell yeah! I’ll help you out any way I can!

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Sorry, I was watching this and the Frodoplata but can't seem to see how this differs from gogoclinch of Jeremiah Vance. The entry transition is different I see but the finishing looks same. I'm usually flawless at tiny details but this eludes me. Anyone with any reason as to how this is different?

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladi The African Tiger View Post
    Sorry, I was watching this and the Frodoplata but can't seem to see how this differs from gogoclinch of Jeremiah Vance. The entry transition is different I see but the finishing looks same. I'm usually flawless at tiny details but this eludes me. Anyone with any reason as to how this is different?
    You’re absolutely right!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678