The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Is it still ammy?
    yea still ammy

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

better vid? maybe

Damn bro, I had no idea you were a big ass heavyweight from your profile pic. We are about the same size, wish I lived closer so I could train with you a bit. 100% honest I gave you round 1 for sure, I gave you round 2 by a small margin and round 3 could have went either way. If you had 30 more secs it looks like you would have finished him but you can't fault the judges for not weighing that attempt heavily as you hadn't really started the submission yet (you were just controlling).

Anyway.. nice work

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    Damn bro, I had no idea you were a big ass heavyweight from your profile pic. We are about the same size, wish I lived closer so I could train with you a bit. 100% honest I gave you round 1 for sure, I gave you round 2 by a small margin and round 3 could have went either way. If you had 30 more secs it looks like you would have finished him but you can't fault the judges for not weighing that attempt heavily as you hadn't really started the submission yet (you were just controlling).
    Anyway.. nice work
    thanks dude i played too much in rd 2 and couldn't land in mount from the highflyer roll, i still feel good bout the fight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12