Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    I still say form a hep c super gym and corner the market
    relentlessly inserting insensitive humor into a heartbreaking thread . . . . I love this guy.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    relentlessly inserting insensitive humor into a heartbreaking thread . . . . I love this guy.
    You would make millions just off lloyd irving victims

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Man I am sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. I can only imagine the stress you all are under. Hopefully decembrvwill be here before you know it. Until then, chin up, drill wit that dummy and study. Best of luck to you!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Dang I really hope everything turns out for you. This is one of my biggest fears to get something or hurt myself to where I can no longer train. Id be devastated.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    i actualy had a nightmare once wear i got my knee fucked in a heel hook

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    If you're suggesting that he do comps with hep c, I just dont know what to say. Im gonna assume you are ignorant regarding the disease.
    I work in the health field and work directly and in close contact with people with hep c. we do not change our protocols at work as we use universal precautions. I feel bad for Erns situation and he is taking the right approach. But i guess i was just thinking along the lines of what happens if someone does contract something. Are your training days over?

Hang in there. Same thing happened to Rory Miller and he spent the time making something wonderful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQn5HljpK_A&sns=em

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    I work in the health field and work directly and in close contact with people with hep c. we do not change our protocols at work as we use universal precautions. I feel bad for Erns situation and he is taking the right approach. But i guess i was just thinking along the lines of what happens if someone does contract something. Are your training days over?
    man, its like you said, universal precautions. The odds of contracting the virus are not great but the potential consequences are (sorry ern) bad.

wikipedia says there is about a 1.8% chance of contracting it from a needle poke with a solid needle and greater from a hollow needle or a deep poke. Thats right I said deep poke. Just rolling with someone the odds would be very low but dont they have the right to know?
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Hi friend. Nothing bad will happen if you will take a break. Every athlete sometimes needs to recover. I think it's better for you to stay and rest for some time, till you know you are clean. My advice is to take a HIV Test(i'm a doctor) - who knows what infections were on that needle. You need to take it as soon as possible. This is very important, read more on https://hivrna.com, this can save your life

Quote Originally Posted by StrRock View Post
    Hi friend. Nothing bad will happen if you will take a break. Every athlete sometimes needs to recover. I think it's better for you to stay and rest for some time, till you know you are clean. My advice is to take a HIV Test(i'm a doctor) - who knows what infections were on that needle. You need to take it as soon as possible. This is very important, read more on https://hivrna.com, this can save your life
    What are you talking about dude?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234