Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)

Anderson Silva Knocked Out : Your Thoughts on Silva vs Weidman

Upset

No Footwork, Hands Down, Taunting, Clowning, No Respect For Opponent = KNOCKOUT !!!

Silva is a Legend Though

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm a very big fan but he deserved to get knocked out while show boating.

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Hand down, man down ! !! !! !! !! !!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Dive?

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that, he was showin' his ass and not showing RESPECT to his opponent and got caught, I know if I took a dive I wouldn't get KO'd on purpose LoL

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    dive?
    the fix was in!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Dive?
    Joking, right? I hope.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Cassius Clay like showboating motherfuckers deserve what they get. First alister now anderson. Anderson you cheated your fans, you could have won but you were a ridiculous man-child.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Dive?
    nah his eyes were in the back of his head and he grabbed on to Herb after Herb waived it off. If its a dive, Anderson is the best actor in the sport.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I think Andersons showboating isnt so much showing off, as it is his fighting style. Same with Muhammad Ali. They take a lot of slack for keeping their hands down, but theres some benefits that come with the obvious setbacks. Its usually going to be taller guys in the weight class who will do that, because they have the option of leaning back/out of reach better than shorter guys.. But they CAN move their head a lot faster with the change in weight distribution by dropping their hands. Example: Take your hands and put them straight up in the air, try to weave to the left/right as fast as you can a few times. Then bring them down to your chin and do it again. You'll notice you can move a lit faster. Then do it again and drop them down by your hips (Like Ali/Silva), and youll notice the same thing again. Sure you risk the chance of getting rocked if they do hit you (As seen in the last fight).. but a LOT of the times youre going to break them mentally by dodging hits in a way theyre not used to when people have their hands up. Getting a shot blocked isnt as hard mentally as seeing a guy put his hands down and dodging them. To the opponent it looks like a high level of confidence that is being backed by his ability to not let you hit him. To Anderson, i think its all part of his style/strategy. Granted, I think he could do the same strategy without the dancing/pretending to crumble (Which got him koed this time). But then again, thats a mental jab in and of itself if you do it without getting hit. My 2 cents.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast