Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Zimmerman vs Martin fight breakdown !!!

HERES WHAT REALLY HAPPEND !!!! and the '' T '' intersection where the fight started & 20 feet back where treyvon's body was found is key. Treyvon jabbed zimmerman, zimmerman thought, ok i've taken mma classes so i can take this 17 year old kid. so he reacted & charged treyvon, treyvon back peddles & that's how the fight moves 20 feet back from the ""T"" treyvon trips zimmerman & gets on top, that's when John Good comes out & says ''hey stop'' & go's back inside. At this point zimmerman's gun is pinned between his body & the ground, on his back hip as he showed in his video interview. internal hoster, black gun, black hoster, dark outside, no way treyvon would have seen it to even reach for it, day 1 lesson 1 of any jiujitsu class, mount escape 1 trap & roll. zimmerman's instructor said he did some grappling, zimmerman trap & roll's & can now reach his gun, pulls it then treyvon screams for help, treyvon tries too direct the gun away from him & zimmerman presses it into his heart & fires. treyvon's blood sprays onto the right breast of zimmerman's shirt, treyvon grabs his chest, zimmerman reholsters gun, & wipes some blood from his nose, then he searches treyvon's pockets, that's how zimmerman's blood got on the waist ban of treyvon's sweat shirt under the hoodie, then he flips treyvon over & checks his back pockets, finds no weapon, stands up & calmly gets his story together. forensic dna evidence as well as witness testimony saying there was an upright struggle & that both were on top at points supports this, plus one witness saw zimmerman on top before the shot. & i love how the defense had no explanation for the 20ft space from the starting point to were the body laid. '' damn i could have ripped there whole defense to shreds '' lets hope the jury is smart enough to figure this out so those smerks can be whiped off the zimmerman family faces, & treyvon can get justice. But florida has a high retard rate.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    What fairy tail book did you get this from lol! Forensic evidence showed that the gun, I believe it was 2 or 4 inches from his chest I don't remember exactly it was a couple of days ago. That blows part of your theory already. Good job tho

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Why does everyone care so much about this trial?

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    I don't care, its definately being blown out of proportion, this happens all the time, within every race doing it to the other, i say stop wasting time on this trial and get working on legalizing marijuana nationally

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    What fairy tail book did you get this from lol! Forensic evidence showed that the gun, I believe it was 2 or 4 inches from his chest I don't remember exactly it was a couple of days ago. That blows part of your theory already. Good job tho
    Aka point blank? How is saying point blank blowing apart the theory that he shot him point blank?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Why does everyone care so much about this trial?
    Social justice. A racist man shot a black kid under suspicion for being black. That's wrong. People want to see justice. Or they want to see Zimmerman walk. Either way this case carries a lot of weight and it saddens me that people are dismissing it as if this kids life were worthless. If it were your son, you'd want justice too.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Even then, I don't really care. Regardless of the fervor the media stirs up, its in the hands of the justice system.

Maybe its because I live in a state where racism is a non-issue, I just don't see the radicalness of the trial. I wish people would get this worked up over issues that actually matter, like the debt ceiling. (Not saying the death doesn't matter, murder is an atrocity this is all just blown so out of proportion.)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Its not this trail that I care about, its whats gonna happen after when they acquit GZ that concerns me. Miami is gonna burn and Im too damn close.