Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

NASA brainwashing program

Why would NASA be so concerned with the ice crystals coming out of the exhaust of commercial airliners? Shouldn't United or American Airlines create this kind of website and not NASA? Commercial airliners can cool the earth?!?! WTF?!?! If this site doesn't reek of brainwashing to you then you might already be programmed. Fucking scary shit.

http://t.co/jBfxTfulxJ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    LMAO wow, preaching that shit to kids, thats crazy shit

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Nobody is brainwashing nobody , take it easy guys with the conspiracy theories. I work for JPL(NASA) and can tell both of you, and or the lurkers, first hand that there is no ill will with that article.

First of all the main reason why that web site exists is the fact that kids ask a lot of questions because their brains are extremely active and they are very curious. So if you read and understand that article, when you walk outside with your child and if he or she asks you why there are lines in the air and what do they represent, instead of curbing the kids creativity, interest in science and curiosity by saying " Uhhhhh I don't know... go ask you mom....", you can quote this article and explain them what is going on scientifically and still using a language that they can understand and comprehend. They will never forget that and probably will show off their new knowledge to their friends. They may even be proud of you, telling other kids how smart their daddy is.

If this is not that important to you, then you can click around the website and find the source of the data where it says :

Contrails, especially persistent contrails, represent a human-caused increase in high thin clouds in the Earth's atmosphere, and are likely to be affecting climate and ultimately our natural resources.

Meaning, NASA believes that these contrails are NOT good for our atmosphere and there is a chance that they may be actually hurting us.

And for the reason why American Airlines will not do this study, first of all they probably do not have the resources/brain power.
    Second, they would be hurting their own bottom line, if the public forced them use different propulsion methods.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Sorry Master Eddie but I have to agree with Andy I believe NASA has a genuine interest in educating children. I am a former Air Traffic Controller and the amount of secrecy it would take to pull of Chemtrails is staggering. Not to say that a small number of sporadic tests are not possible but large scale spraying would be ratted out within days of an attempt.

Check out this site, they do a good job of breaking it down: http://metabunk.org/threads/wigingto...aircraft.1864/

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    You telling me this mess is made by commercial airliners?

Please give me your theory on what this is

http://youtu.be/mE1z1wlmWeQ

Yeah that is crazy, I could make up a scenario that could cause that criss cross but that doesn't mean something fishy didn't go on in this exact video.
    Example scenario;
    1. Camera man lives near heavily travelled Jet Route intersection (Like Highways in the sky)
    2. High altitude winds were blowing exatly due west at 10-15 knots for the past 12 hours
    3. Outside air temperature (at altitude) was low enough for contrails to form and remain intact
    4. 1 jet every 30 mins formed a contrail along each of the crossing jet routes
    The wind would move the crossing contrails a certain similar distance away from the actual jet routes. The next set of jets to cross over the actual jet route intersection would cause a new set of contrails which would then be moved by the wind and the cycle would repeat. this scenario would create a criss cross pattern.

My real point is that if anyone really wanted to find out if chemtrails were real all they would have to do is enlist the help of their local air traffic controllers. The Air Traffic controllers have complete access to all flight info and cordinate with tower and ground crews and adjacent facilties.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The military has sprayed over 200 US cities with various chemicals including St Louis. This is all documented. Why is it so difficult to believe they are still doing it?

Check this out

http://youtu.be/XlH6srJPDoo

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The government did test dispersion of airborne materials in a couple different domestic operations. To say they sprayed "chemicals" is technically true but misleading. They released an aluminum compound and things like fern spores, which they believed to be harmless at any level but especially at the levels they released. The knowledge gained help them use defoliants in VietNam. Operation LAC and operation Dew where the two big ones.They did not use jet engines to spread the test materials.

Its not that we cant believe the government would do fucked up things, just not this particular thing. In terms of your analogy where your hypothetical gf is the former neighborhood whore, its more than just asking us to believe she is fucking around. Its more like shes fucking around with a top secret agent from the future.

btw, aluminum is the most common element in the earth crust, that's why monsanto (and others) want to make plants that can grow in soils with high levels of aluminium.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast