Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    World Triumph Martial Arts

My name is Shane Weiniscke, here is my history and MMA Highlight

I started training in the traditional martial arts in 1991 at the age of 7. I started competing Mixed Martial Arts in 2006 as a professional. At the time there were no amateur divisions in Florida. Also back in 2006 there wasn't any BJJ or MMA schools, I was training at a Kenpo dojo and learning submissions from books. Eddie Bravo's Jiu-Jitsu UNLEASHED was one of my first book instructionals. I lost my first 5 matches, 0-5 as a professional fighting top ranked guys like Brian Bowles, Heander Rodriguez, BJJ black belts etc. I was just a country boy with a hard head wanting to compete. I have not fought in 3 years, since I have learned so much! I earned my blue belt under Richard Crunkilton Jr. in 2011, I have won Golds, Silvers, and Bronzes in numerous grappling events, I have fought as a professional boxer, and I have trained amateur champion fighters in boxing, submission wrestling, and MMA. I own and operate the longest running boxing & MMA school in Tallahassee, Fl. www.WTMA.info

Here is my Highlight, I hope you like it. After a 3 year layoff and a crap load of training I'll be returning to the ring/cage September 6th in Pensacola, Fl.

http://youtu.be/YSriq8ay-AE

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Welcome to the forum Shane
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Thank you Brent

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Welcome to the community, bro!!!

Array

School
    Thank you David!

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Welcome!

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    That was a dope little highlight bro, welcome aboard!

Array

School
    Thanks Ehsan!

Quote Originally Posted by shane weinischke View Post
    i started training in the traditional martial arts in 1991 at the age of 7. I started competing mixed martial arts in 2006 as a professional. At the time there were no amateur divisions in florida. Also back in 2006 there wasn't any bjj or mma schools, i was training at a kenpo dojo and learning submissions from books. Eddie bravo's jiu-jitsu unleashed was one of my first book instructionals. I lost my first 5 matches, 0-5 as a professional fighting top ranked guys like brian bowles, heander rodriguez, bjj black belts etc. I was just a country boy with a hard head wanting to compete. I have not fought in 3 years, since i have learned so much! I earned my blue belt under richard crunkilton jr. In 2011, i have won golds, silvers, and bronzes in numerous grappling events, i have fought as a professional boxer, and i have trained amateur champion fighters in boxing, submission wrestling, and mma. I own and operate the longest running boxing & mma school in tallahassee, fl. www.wtma.info

here is my highlight, i hope you like it. After a 3 year layoff and a crap load of training i'll be returning to the ring/cage september 6th in pensacola, fl.

http://youtu.be/ysriq8ay-ae

welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast