Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I weighed 165 before. 156.5 after seminar and rolling. I've been experiencing auditory hallucinations and seein shit in my peripheral since sat. That's a sign of a good session.

Side control escape system!! Cop sweep!(i finally got the clinch twist). The game dun' changed playas.
    My wrist hurts
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I'm a firm believer in you only hurt yourself. So I intentionally jacked my ankle and knee and your overzealous ass broke your own wrist on my solid masculine frame.

Oprah/cradle trap. I'll drill yours if you drill mine.

Your toe holds have become.. annoyingly effective. I think I know, but we'll go over it next all the same.

Array

School
    World Triumph Martial Arts
    Thanks for having us! Great gym, great seminar, and great people!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Definitely a great experience. Total game changer for me, Learned so much! Awesome seminar! Thanks for coming Eddie!!!!
    It was great meeting people from the forum. Can't wait for the next one!! And congrats on all the well deserved promotions!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I'm a firm believer in you only hurt yourself. So I intentionally jacked my ankle and knee and your overzealous ass broke your own wrist on my solid masculine frame.

Oprah/cradle trap. I'll drill yours if you drill mine.

Your toe holds have become.. annoyingly effective. I think I know, but we'll go over it next all the same.
    Already drilled the cradle trap a few times. Landed it once during rolling tonight. I really, really like it. The crucifix entry from there is just nasty and unkind.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Hate I missed it. I hope check catch him the next time around.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    It was an awesome experience. Will be back to train with you and Sean again soon Tori. You definitely missed a good one that was so close to home Blake. There will be more though between Gulf Shores and Decatur so your comin next time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Good. It's awesome to have visitors. With you guys being so close, we should all train together more often. I had some really good rolls with y'all and Brandon Friday. I'm sure Red and everyone else did too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    I think outside of California, Alabama is the most covered with 10th planet. You have the state covered from North to South with moons and hotboxes! Too cool!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    I think outside of California, Alabama is the most covered with 10th planet. You have the state covered from North to South with moons and hotboxes! Too cool!
    We're building an army, dude. I'm not kidding. I'm planning a full scale takeover.
    - Amir Allam

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast