Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    California is not cover with 10th planet by a damn long shot. Socal is for sure. but other than San francisco the other 7/8th of the state is blank.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    We're building an army, dude. I'm not kidding. I'm planning a full scale takeover.
    I can see that Brandon, for sure! Pretty soon you're gonna be within an hour of training 10p anywhere in the state!!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    All the 10th schools in bama are close. 10th planet is a team. So we treat it that way. The other teams at tournaments have actually thought we were all from the same school before. That's the way it should be

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    California is not cover with 10th planet by a damn long shot. Socal is for sure. but other than San francisco the other 7/8th of the state is blank.
    True but as for coverage of at least one in the north, and one in the south and hotboxes, we're doing okay. Cali is just such a big state. In time though..

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    All the 10th schools in bama are close. 10th planet is a team. So we treat it that way. The other teams at tournaments have actually thought we were all from the same school before. That's the way it should be
    True that Sean! Very awesome!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    We all root for each other. I def think we should all train together more. 10th Planet is a family man. It's crazy how it works, but I love it. I can def see AL being covered in 10P and overflowing into FL...that's a real possibility. Slick Rick! I heard you might be coming for a visit!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    It would be sick if we could even get a few hot boxes over here in Mississippi. I mean, I'd still drive over to gulf shores and all but it would be cool to see it here.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    We all root for each other. I def think we should all train together more. 10th Planet is a family man. It's crazy how it works, but I love it. I can def see AL being covered in 10P and overflowing into FL...that's a real possibility. Slick Rick! I heard you might be coming for a visit!
    Definitely can spill over into Florida. If you think about it, AL can be a prototype that the other similarly shaped states in the southern region could mimic. Miss, La., Ga. Al. and Fla. all seem to have the same shape, and all touch the gulf. All have some busy areas throughout the state, and all have SEC football(just sayin'). But yeah, it's always good weather to train in, and everyone seems to be really tight.

I should be out there next weekend. See y'all soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Already drilled the cradle trap a few times. Landed it once during rolling tonight. I really, really like it. The crucifix entry from there is just nasty and unkind.
    Cradle trap..sounds provocative. I like the sound of it.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Southeast US
    I'm glad that Alabama is covered as I really would like to continue to grow with my 10p knowledge.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast