Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Sorry my posts are so long, everyone!

But I need this question answered:

Why am I never getting guard pass points when I sweep from lockdown? Then transition to side control.

How can I access this in order to get all of my points?

I have more video from the past 3 months where this has happened a couple times.

Array

School
    colorado bjj
    i think thats called the eastside croc

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    sounds like you've been getting got jacked on points is all. You looked good.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    james, you train at genesis right, i'll be going to college with a kid named Zack rice who trains with you I think, come down and train with us (i'll be starting at club) some time, im about your weight 135 really, not interested in cutting under 129 haha.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Awesome match!

That was the dead orchard, similar to muddy waters but not exactly the same, but 1000% just as awesome if not more, congrats!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Jonrivello,

That's awesome! I train with Genesis MMA every now and again. I try to make it in there at least 1 or 2 times a month. Guest teach a class every so often. Lately though, I've been coming in to specifically work with Zack Rice. Great kid! I really enjoy working my wrestling with him!

Contact me and lets get some sessions together!
    This Friday, 7-26-13, I am coming to Blossburg, PA to teach a seminar.
    It starts at 7 PM and is only $20/student.

Doing what work I can to fund another trip out to New Jersey for NAGA 2 times next month!

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Eddie Bravo,

The man I've been waiting for! I've been confused for the last day. Dead Orchard this. Muddy Waters that. East Coast Dead Upside Down Right Side Up Croc. Drowding Bob.

Hah! Hah! I was watching your work with Aoki and seen how you were showing it with the double bag. And Aoki kept locking the triangle. And you were basically saying if you get that in it's golden. I found that it fit towards the end of this match. And the arm felt like a twig and I went for it.

Any comments on this passing after I sweep from lockdown? -- I will probably make a new thread and upload like 2 or 3 videos of me hitting the old school variation to side control. Not one time did they give me pass points. I talk to some guys around here and they say there was never an established guard to pass??

I'm like, what the hell? Weren't we just in half GUARD??!

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    yea james, we will be at lock haven university. definatley come in, you could teach a class do what ever you want, I'll probably go about making the club a hot box and want as many ronins stopping through

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im curious to know why james hasn't been getting points for a sweep using old school. Anyone have an answer, just bad officiating?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I used to get dicked over on points all the time. For some reason you don't get points for the pass if you do it while you sweep the guy. In order to get credit you have to pull off a inferior sweep, one that doesn't have a pass included. Makes zero sense. If you pass in the sweep you should get 2 extra points for the big money move
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast